GP32 Movie Playback Code Exmpls

Digi-D

Still Fresh
Fully realizing that writing a video playback engine is a pretty hard thing to do and not being familiar with the platform. I'll ask a silly Q :p

Has anyone written any video playback stuff for GP? If yes is there any sample code lying around somewhere that I can take a look at?

GP Cinema rocks but I can't get the source code for the app.

thnx

Fully realizing that writing a video playback engine is a pretty hard thing to do and not being familiar with the platform. I'll ask a silly Q :p

Has anyone written any video playback stuff for GP? If yes is there any sample code lying around somewhere that I can take a look at?

thnx
If you search source code for movie ( avi/mpeg ) playback, have a look at

mplayer
xine
ffmpeg
transcode

Last edited by a moderator:

thnx
If you search source code for movie ( avi/mpeg ) playback, have a look at

mplayer
xine
ffmpeg
transcode
hrmm... this will take me a couple of months to get through :D <-- by some very strange circumstance I have never coded for full blown PCs (mostly done PICs and such), so I've gotta figure out the rules of the game here i.e. organization of the program structure and the whole windowing thing.

I would assume that certain approaches from these larger programs should work on GP

For now baby steps >> going though the tutorials on your SDK page Mr.Mirko

peace out

Last edited by a moderator:
Back