Move app to different category in mmenu?

Mortenx

Still Fresh
I downloaded the Hugo PC Engine emulator, but it doesn't appear in the Games tab in the Minimenu - instead it's parked in the Other tab. That's not cool. Is there any way I can move it to the Games tab myself?

Thanks! :D

I know there is a way, I juct can't seem to find any reference here or on the wiki (BTW, wiki pages on minimenu need work). Isn't it just based on your folder structure?

Don't think so. I put the .pnd file where I have all my other .pnd files, and they all go into the right categories. Strange.

Found it! It's done via the app menu (SPACE). Excellent! :D The Pandora is so friggin' awesome! :D

^ Good call, Blue. Mednafen is way better. I didn't even think to suggest it. I was too busy searching around for an apparently overly complicated solution to the category problem.

I tried that one first, but it just kept rebooting to mmenu, every time I tried loading a game. :-S

^ I've heard other people say that too. Funny how those things go. I had way more trouble with hugo.

Anyway, thanks for the easy category solution. Don't know how I missed that all this time.

Back