More Painful: Waiting for news on the forums or waiting for shipping e-mail?

second exodous

Advanced Member
Google must think I'm crazy for checking my e-mail 1,000 times a day. Their fault, they did something to break gmail notifier. I have Pidgin installed now and it notifies me but only every 10 minutes, I want to know every minute! Reading about who's has shipped I'm really really really close so I'm wearing gmail out.

Google must think I'm crazy for checking my e-mail 1,000 times a day. Their fault, they did something to break gmail notifier. I have Pidgin installed now and it notifies me but only every 10 minutes, I want to know every minute! Reading about who's has shipped I'm really really really close so I'm wearing gmail out.

I can tell you, It is painfully exciting to wait for news and look at the production status. I estimate That I'm 4000 units away right now to get mine shipped. For me, That pain will probably end in late February / early March.

At the moment waiting for the email is getting more painful.

Having seen people about 3 hours ahead of me getting the email, it is making it more difficult.

theres a reason ive been on these forums day and night, fiending for that next dose of news, wizardstan is the smart one here...took a whole week off away from this

He's not smarter, just stronger! I'm second batch and I can't help but check these forums several times a day!

When I was on the other forums I had to take breaks because there are some jerks on there that make my blood boil. Here it is not so bad, not a lot of Pandora haters come to the official Pandora forms and people here are more even tempered. The worst I have to deal with is Blue Protoman and the guy isn't a jerk just annoying at times, I can deal with annoying.

When I was on the other forums I had to take breaks because there are some jerks on there that make my blood boil. Here it is not so bad, not a lot of Pandora haters come to the official Pandora forms and people here are more even tempered. The worst I have to deal with is Blue Protoman and the guy isn't a jerk just annoying at times, I can deal with annoying.
I know he reminds me of a kid that followed me around in high school I almost wonder if it isn't him. :huh:

Can't say really as I just received my shipping email :D

Actually, the really bad part is waiting till Monday/Tuesday when it should arrive.

Actually, the really bad part is waiting till Monday/Tuesday when it should arrive.
Congrats! Lucky dog! I have to be soon now(goes and checks e-mail)

EDIT: Nope, no e-mail yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I know he reminds me of a kid that followed me around in high school I almost wonder if it isn't him. :huh:

I'm IN high school. Your use of the past tense implies that you're not. Therefore, I did not follow you around in high school.

However, I am following you right now and I do not approve of what you are doing with that aubergine

theres a reason ive been on these forums day and night, fiending for that next dose of news, wizardstan is the smart one here...took a whole week off away from this
A week? I took off a day (maybe, not 24 hours, but we'll call it a day) and I'm not gonna do that again!

This. :mellow:

I got my shipping e-mail two weeks ago, so I'm hoping I get something in the next few days...

I'm pegged as ~1100 in the queue still no email yet...

*hides in the corner and covers head with blankie*

The most painful for me was the time between the shipping e-mail and before receiving it!

I'm second batch and I can't help but check these forums several times a day!
That's how I learned all about its little quirks before getting mine. It better prepared me for a trouble-free experience once I got mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back