Monthly System/console/theme Challenge!

WhiteFalcon posted on Apr 19 2005 at 12:23 PM said:
skeezix posted on Apr 17 2005 at 02:09 AM said:
I'm thinking of just broad-categories, to get people going (like "movies"+"Genesis", so you can try out a bunch of games you might not have tried otherwise). But above he brought up a good idea.. like Speccy. Retro Gamer is forever going on about Repton and Dizzy (Spindizzy?) and other popular Spectrum games. Perhaps one months theme could be "Dizzy games" or perhaps "Spectrum games" ..

jeff

Aah, Dizzy, be it a Dizzy month! :) (not Spindizzy though..)

Did anybody actually FINISH Spindizzy?
I only played through Spindizzy Worlds - but Spindizzy is nigh impossible to finish...

Last edited:
Q*Bert & his clones on the Atari 800 emu

Flip & Flop, Pharaoh's Pyramid, Pogo Joe, Q*Bert and Rainbow Walker.

although i play these on my Xbox (atari emu) they work just as well on handheld.

EvilDragon posted on Apr 20 2005 at 12:25 AM said:
WhiteFalcon posted on Apr 19 2005 at 12:23 PM said:
skeezix posted on Apr 17 2005 at 02:09 AM said:
I'm thinking of just broad-categories, to get people going (like "movies"+"Genesis", so you can try out a bunch of games you might not have tried otherwise). But above he brought up a good idea.. like Speccy. Retro Gamer is forever going on about Repton and Dizzy (Spindizzy?) and other popular Spectrum games. Perhaps one months theme could be "Dizzy games" or perhaps "Spectrum games" ..

jeff

Aah, Dizzy, be it a Dizzy month! :) (not Spindizzy though..)

Did anybody actually FINISH Spindizzy?
I only played through Spindizzy Worlds - but Spindizzy is nigh impossible to finish...

Spindizzy was the first game I ever had EVER, and I played it to death, but no, I fear it is impossible to complete.

I say MEDIEVIL GAMES.....

Defender of the Crown
Iron Lord
Knightmare
Rampart
Dark Castle

there's tons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back