Monster 2 For Wiz 1.0

trentg

For those who tested and played the beta version, thanks. You don't need to upgrade unless you want an icon :p.

For anyone who hasn't got the game yet, I rebranded beta 1 as 1.0 since there were no bug reports except my own.
The only bug I know of is that the game sometimes hangs on exit and you need to reboot your Wiz... it's annoying
but I didn't think it was that serious. I think it's fixed in my current codebase but I'm spending my time now porting
to a different handheld. Once that port is done I will release a fixed and improved version for Wiz (as well as all the
PC/Mac/Linux versions).

The game is a SNES style RPG. I've taken some criticism on the graphics, apparently they're not great... Should be
up to 20 hours of gameplay based on reports I've gotten from people who have finished it. Screenshots and a little
more info are on the website:

Download here

Cheers and happy wizzing! :)

I've played around 6 hours of this game on my gp2x wiz and it is really nice. I've reached the fortress now and freed Tiggy but I can't figure out what to do next. Any hints maybe? I saw that my mage rand of with the broken staff that possesed Tiggy but I can't figure out where he went.

fettouhi said:
I've played around 6 hours of this game on my gp2x wiz and it is really nice. I've reached the fortress now and freed Tiggy but I can't figure out what to do next. Any hints maybe? I saw that my mage rand of with the broken staff that possesed Tiggy but I can't figure out where he went.

Wow, this reply is seriously raising a dead thread... I sold my wiz a year or two ago so haven't been to these forums. But In case anyone finds this, there's a walkthrough that almost matches the wiz version at http://monster-rpg.com on the wiki. Cheers!

Trent

Last edited by a moderator:
Back