Monogame?

Cameleon

Website
Visit site
Hi, I'm wanting to get back into development for Pandora (actually release the games I was promising) but I've lost a lot of code and assets. So, in the interest of speedy development I'm wondering, is Monogame supported on Pandora?

There is a mono build hidden inside the Banshee PND. I've yet to get any of my apps to work with it (which is most likely something I'm doing or not doing). I believe it's quite slow.

There's a GitHub repo for MonoGame, so I guess it's possible to be supported. No idea what performance would be like though

I'm not even sure the mono build is still fonctionnal :)

Else mono can be build (with a ton of pain) you wont have anything 3D working (or you might be using that libGL thingy in the dev section)

Monogame supports Android - so I'm assuming there's GLES code (I didn't look, so could be wrong), but yeah, a mono build would be the first step.

Curious to know, would the ".next" platform have a working mono build?

Curious to know, would the ".next" platform have a working mono build?
Not included in the os (mono would take half the nand size), but it should be easyer to build there
Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be part of the OS, but as I never figured out how to use the Bashee one, it'd give me chance to try some .net apps on the Pandora :)

Back