Modded Xbox (legal)/ Gameboy Sp

coolkid86

Still Fresh
Xbox with 160gb HD installed with the Xenium Ice chip... Right now the HD is whipped clean with LEGAL linux cromwell bios. The only thing you don't get with this xbox is microsofts warrenty.. obviously :p

xbox= $150
chip= $50
HD= $90

Will be willing to sell for $250.. Did I mention it happens to come with two S-controllers and one wireless controller.

Also I have a gameboy advance SP with 2 normal games and a 128 mb EZ flash II card with the card reader and usb cable. Dragonball z goku II and midnight club are the two normal games. Offer only please!

If paid through paypal would ship next workday. :)

If you have any questions please email me at... ghazi32@hotmail.com

Anyone? Anyone at all.. I would be willing to negotiate a little on the modded xbox price. Just gotta ask me :)...

u can pick up xbox for like 100$.. mod chips are like 25$ so thats like 1/2 the price ur asking for.. :p

the modchip xenium ice goes for $50. I bought the hard drive alone for $90 dollars.

So if we want the xbox to be 100... 100+50+90 we get $240.. I would sell for as low as $200.. anyone?

I think you forgot about the 160 gig hard drive drake. This price of $200 i will now take is VERY LOW for a modded xbox with the big HD. :)

lol u guys :D I think the lowest I would go for the xbox is 200 shipped w/ everything... (3 controllers). and for the gameboy sp about 80 shipped with everything..

WTS gameboy original for $80,

omg it's how much i bought it for!!!1

Back