Mm2x

Montsubai

Still Fresh
MM2X is a mastermind game for the GP2X :lol:
titlescreenht5.png
quickiedu3.png
ingamelu5.png

Very basic MasterMind game, with a quick game option for just one game and a primitive tournament, just all those guys and gals in a row, including me! But you can't defeat me, cause I'm so smart! :lol: Ah, just see for yourself.
[CUT]
You can find the controls explanation in the Menu and also by pressing the START button in-game.
I've got a lot things to do, like implenting the time limit and some nice music & sound effects :)

Well, have fun! B)

DOWNLOAD[/CUT]

Damm, when correcting your news for frontpage display somehow deleted one screen from your text. if you want you can add this screen (ingame) again. Sorry.

Montsubai posted on Jul 25 2006 at 11:53 AM said:
Very basic MasterMind game, with a quick game option for just one game and a primitive tournament, just all those guys and gals in a row, including me! But you can't defeat me, cause I'm so smart! :lol: Ah, just see for yourself.
lol :)
gonna try this right now ^_^

Edit: funny descriptions, and I like the graphics alot :).
Only one thing I would like to be added is which button is which color in game, and some music maybe. But definitly the colormappings. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
aapje89 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:12 PM said:
Only one thing I would like to be added is which button is which color in game, and some music maybe. But definitly the colormappings. :p

Press Start in-game ( or was it select? try start first ) and there'll be a help screen popping up.

And these are some fantastic graphics, very nice pixel style. And the game also works well, had no problems etc. And the chars are really great :D

I beat montsubai: "error404" LOOOOL

@daven: your right, start does the trick :)

BTW. is it normal with mastermind that the place of the right/wrong pins corresponds with the place of the actual color pins? Its quite easy that way :p

HUH, beat montsubai, and now that 404 error occurs everytime I win from a player not only montsubai...

EDIT: Yep, definitly a little bug: everytime you beat the tournament the 404 page keeps popping up when winning from anybody.

You didn't beat me, read the third line when you get the white screen :p

You found the first bug! I probably haven't reset the integer to 0 again or something, so now the error 404 shows up everytime. Will fix it in a minute.

aapje89 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:46 PM said:
BTW. is it normal with mastermind that the place of the right/wrong pins corresponds with the place of the actual color pins? Its quite easy that way :p
Nah, I'll look into this. That all the white come first, then the black etc.

I must say - this looks like a great game! The graphics & presentation look great! From what people here are saying, it has a lot of creativity in it, too.
Even though I've never played a mastermind game before, I'm going to download your game to learn it. Thanks! :)

Back