Discussion in 'Homebrew' started by RZZ, May 21, 2011.
can't understand the meaning of your post.....
Hey RZZ, I think that the length of invincibility after respawning could still be a bit longer, maybe 1 or 2 more seconds. Could you also make the player transparent while you're invincible so you can tell when it has worn off?
All in all it's a great game imo and would love to see some new levels down the road as well. Thanks for everything!
1.2 version incoming in few days !
cool I look forward to this!
This is how to get "PERFECT" rank:
level 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnbLceuuWg
haha, that looks so easy when you play it
this is level 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-GLUqcRbNU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
but not perfect play with keyboard is difficult !
Version 1.2 available http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,30,692
- Your option settings will be saved
- 2 different difficulty levels: Normal (as before) and Easy (smaller ship hitbox,
slower enemy fire, less enemy fire..)
- You can choose wich level to play, once completed
- Added a mini-game once finished the game: In mini-game there are 2 kinds of asteroids: brown and grey. You have to destroy more asteroids as possible, but if a gray asteroid escapes, the game in over. 1 live, infinie ammo.
- Added a simple tutorial, in level 1, wich invites you to use the correct weapon
- Longer invincibility time after death
- The period of invincibility is indicated by a graphic effect.
I'm having a problem. Everything starts up fine and when it gets to the title screen, the music is playing but the controls appear frozen, as in I cannot select start game or move down to other options. I have to turn the Caanoo off to exit
which firmware do you have?
Separate names with a comma.