Missing Pulse Lib

Godmil

Website
www.godmil.com
I'm a newb programmer and thought I'd try porting an old simple C++ SDL1.2 game to the pandora. I've imported my code into Codeblocks and I'm compiling with the linking options -lSDL -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_ttf
but I was getting the compile errors:
warning:libpulse.so.0, needed by /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/lib/gcc/armv71-unknown-linux...
Undefined Reference to 'pa_threaded_mainloop_stop@PULSE_0'

then a whole pile of other references to things @PULSE_0
I saw someone online say they had that with another linux build and they added -lPulse to fix it.
So I tried that and it compiled to the point that the console loaded up but it says:
Error while loading shared libraries:libpulse.so.0: cannont open shared object file: No such file or directory.

So I was wondering, should I be using -lPulse in my compile? and if so, where do I find libpulse.so.0? Doing a search for that only showed up the maker of HyperRogue on the repo saying he had to add that file to his release, but I have no idea where to find it.
Thanks.

I should have removed the pulse audio dependancy now (maybe on next codeblocks release).

I suspect your Pandora firmware is not up-to-date

Thanks for the reply. I am using a version of Codeblocks that I got linked from another thread (it's 2.8Gig in size) because the version on the Repo wasn't working for me.
Maybe that's a problem.

Back