Compiling with qmake

shideneyu

Still Fresh
Hello guys

I'm trying to port Tsukihime (a visual novel) on my Pandy. It uses a patched Onscripter. Therefore, I have to patch onscripter source package and compile it.

I succeeded to patch and compile for my Ubuntu (11.04). Now I have to compile it for my Pandora.

EvilDragon ported Narcissu, which used a normal version of Onscripter.

This is my first real port (before, I was just converting deb packages to ipkg ><)

The problem is that it uses qmake, and I have low skills there's a few things I tried (I'm a web developper, not a soft developper u_u)

So, I used pndqmake from Sebt3's crosscompiler. It didn't worked as expected:

/home/sidney/on/a/Makefile.Linux.insani:33: Parse Error ('.SUFFIXES: $(OBJSUFFIX) .cpp .h')
Error processing project file: Makefile.Linux.insani

When I removed the line, or used "/home/sidney/on/a/Makefile.Linux.insani:60: Parse Error ('include Makefile.onscripter')

Error processing project file: Makefile.Linux.insani", it gave me:

/home/sidney/on/a/Makefile.Linux.insani:60: Parse Error ('include Makefile.onscripter')

Error processing project file: Makefile.Linux.insani

Line 60 is the last line.

here is the complete makefile:

# -*- Makefile -*-
#

# Makefile.Linux - Makefile rules for linux

#

# without OggVorbis and AVI

#INCS = `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags`

#LIBS = `sdl-config --libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -ljpeg -lm

#DEFS = -DLINUX

INCS = `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags`

#INCS = `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` `avifile-config --cflags`

# with OggVorbis and AVI

#LIBS = `sdl-config --libs` `smpeg-config --libs` `avifile-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis

#DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_AVIFILE -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS

# with Integer OggVorbis and AVI in PDA size

#LIBS = `sdl-config --libs` `smpeg-config --libs` `avifile-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -ljpeg -lm -lvorbisidec

#DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_AVIFILE -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DINTEGER_OGG_VORBIS -DPDA -DPDA_VGA

# with OggVorbis and AVI and English mode

#LIBS = `sdl-config --libs` `smpeg-config --libs` `avifile-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis

#DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_AVIFILE -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR

# with OggVorbis and English mode and insani

LIBS = -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI

EXESUFFIX =

OBJSUFFIX = .o

.SUFFIXES:

.SUFFIXES: $(OBJSUFFIX) .cpp .h

# for GNU g++

CC = g++

LD = g++ -o

#CFLAGS = -g -Wall -Wpointer-arith -pipe -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

CFLAGS = -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

# for GCC on PowerPC specfied

#CC = powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-g++

#LD = powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-g++ -o

#CFLAGS = -O3 -mtune=G4 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mpowerpc-gfxopt -mmultiple -mstring -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

# for Intel compiler

#CC = icc

#LD = icc -o

#CFLAGS = -O3 -tpp6 -xK -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

RM = rm -f

TARGET = onscripter$(EXESUFFIX) sardec$(EXESUFFIX) nsadec$(EXESUFFIX) sarconv$(EXESUFFIX) nsaconv$(EXESUFFIX)

#TARGET = onscripter$(EXESUFFIX) sardec$(EXESUFFIX) nsadec$(EXESUFFIX) sarconv$(EXESUFFIX) nsaconv$(EXESUFFIX) simple_aviplay$(EXESUFFIX)

#EXT_OBJS = AVIWrapper$(OBJSUFFIX)

include Makefile.onscripter

Thanks for your help ! I would like to succeed to compile it; I uploaded the patched onscripter source.

onscripter-20060724-insani.tar.gz

Attachments

• onscripter-20060724-insani.tar.gz
    276.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
hum, in that tarball there is no *.pro file which qmake use to generate a makefile.

But there are some Makefiles there ;)

Make sure your Makefile CC and LD variable point to your cross-compiler correctly and get that built ;)

Thanks, I found the CC and LD variables while wandering with Nautilus - and thanks to your package files it helped me on my searches.

The last trouble for me is now to find the right command to build this package; I have to use your crosscompiler instead of the default one on my computer. I looked again on Yactfeau tutorial, and it appears that when the project doesn't got a ./configure, we can build it either with pndcmake nor with pndqmake (or scon?); that's why I thought it was with pndqmake we can build it. So, pndcmake and pndqmake aren't working :(

If you altered the makefiles to have the right variables, just try make -f makefile

Thanks, it worked, that was a very logicial answer I should have been able to think that, sry

I'm exhausted, the compilation worked, and when I replaced the file with the correct one, following Narcissu pnd exemple, my pnd doesn't work.

On top of that, I'm able to launch my compiled file with my Ubuntu machine. This isn't the same environnment, and it works...

I'm afraid the compilation went wrong, even if it displayed me that there were no trouble. I checked my makefile, everythings seems good though:

# -*- Makefile -*-

#

# Makefile.Linux - Makefile rules for linux

#

# without OggVorbis and AVI

#INCS = `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags`

#LIBS = `sdl-config --libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -ljpeg -lm

#DEFS = -DLINUX

INCS = `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags`

#INCS = `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` `avifile-config --cflags`

# with OggVorbis and AVI

#DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_AVIFILE -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS

# with Integer OggVorbis and AVI in PDA size

#LIBS = `sdl-config --libs` `smpeg-config --libs` `avifile-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -ljpeg -lm -lvorbisidec

#DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_AVIFILE -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DINTEGER_OGG_VORBIS -DPDA -DPDA_VGA

# with OggVorbis and AVI and English mode

#DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_AVIFILE -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR

# with OggVorbis and English mode and insani

LIBS = -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

DEFS = -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI

EXESUFFIX =

OBJSUFFIX = .o

.SUFFIXES:

.SUFFIXES: $(OBJSUFFIX) .cpp .h

# for GNU g++

CC = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc

LD = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld

#CFLAGS = -g -Wall -Wpointer-arith -pipe -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

CFLAGS = -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

# for GCC on PowerPC specfied

#CC = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc

#LD = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld

#CFLAGS = -O3 -mtune=G4 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mpowerpc-gfxopt -mmultiple -mstring -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

# for Intel compiler

#CC = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc

#LD = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld

#CFLAGS = -O3 -tpp6 -xK -c $(INCS) $(DEFS)

RM = rm -f

TARGET = onscripter$(EXESUFFIX) sardec$(EXESUFFIX) nsadec$(EXESUFFIX) sarconv$(EXESUFFIX) nsaconv$(EXESUFFIX)

#TARGET = onscripter$(EXESUFFIX) sardec$(EXESUFFIX) nsadec$(EXESUFFIX) sarconv$(EXESUFFIX) nsaconv$(EXESUFFIX) simple_aviplay$(EXESUFFIX)

#EXT_OBJS = AVIWrapper$(OBJSUFFIX)

include Makefile.onscripter

My pnd (the nearly last thing left from EvilDragon work in this pnd is the narcissu image that I will change when finished): http://www.mediafire...rh8bh8quwd67r4d

Without the logs I cannot tel for sure but I guess compilling c++ code with a C compiler doesnt give much results ;)

you should better try :

CC = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++

LD = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++

The pnd still doen't run; even if the compilation works fine

Code:
sidney@shid:~/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani$ make -f Makefile.Linux.insani

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI onscripter.cpp

In file included from ScriptParser.h:33:0,

from ONScripterLabel.h:27,

from onscripter.cpp:24:

ScriptHandler.h:181:5: warning: ‘typedef’ was ignored in this declaration

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI NsaReader.cpp

NsaReader.cpp: In constructor ‘NsaReader::NsaReader(char*, const unsigned char*)’:

NsaReader.cpp:36:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp:38:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int NsaReader::open(char*, int)’:

NsaReader.cpp:50:38: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp:57:33: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual char* NsaReader::getArchiveName() const’:

NsaReader.cpp:114:12: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ScriptParser.cpp

from ScriptParser.cpp:24:

ScriptParser.cpp: In constructor ‘ScriptParser::ScriptParser()’:

ScriptParser.cpp:155:16: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptParser.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptParser::reset()’:

ScriptParser.cpp:209:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ScriptParser_command.cpp

from ScriptParser_command.cpp:24:

ScriptParser_command.cpp: In member function ‘int ScriptParser::nextCommand()’:

ScriptParser_command.cpp:415:61: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ScriptParser_command.cpp:416:61: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel.cpp

from ONScripterLabel.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::init()’:

ONScripterLabel.cpp:457:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::refreshMode()’:

ONScripterLabel.cpp:1485:10: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_command.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_command.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_command.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::exbtnCommand()’:

ONScripterLabel_command.cpp:2225:75: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_text.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::drawGlyph(SDL_Surface*, FontInfo*, SDL_Color&, char*, int*, bool, AnimationInfo*, SDL_Rect*, SDL_Rect&)’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:108:60: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:108:60: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::drawString(const char*, unsigned char*, FontInfo*, bool, SDL_Surface*, SDL_Rect*, AnimationInfo*)’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:252:41: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:252:41: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:262:56: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::textCommand()’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:572:72: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::processText()’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:653:13: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:653:13: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:656:20: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:656:20: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_effect.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_effect.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_event.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::mousePressEvent(SDL_MouseButtonEvent*)’:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:410:24: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:434:45: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:442:46: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::variableEditMode(SDL_KeyboardEvent*)’:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:588:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:591:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:594:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:597:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::keyPressEvent(SDL_KeyboardEvent*)’:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:734:51: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:736:34: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:742:39: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:752:55: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:791:49: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:794:40: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:800:49: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:803:40: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:820:57: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:953:40: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:956:31: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:962:45: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:965:36: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::executeSystemLoad()’:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:303:16: warning: unused variable ‘color’

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::executeSystemSave()’:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:385:16: warning: unused variable ‘color’

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::executeSystemYesNo()’:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:528:16: warning: unused variable ‘color’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_animation.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_animation.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_sound.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_sound.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_file.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_file.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_file.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::saveSaveFile(int)’:

ONScripterLabel_file.cpp:516:34: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_file2.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_file2.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_image.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_image.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI AnimationInfo.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI FontInfo.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI DirtyRect.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI resize_image.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI sjis2utf16.cpp

g++ -o onscripter onscripter.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o ScriptHandler.o ScriptParser.o ScriptParser_command.o ONScripterLabel.o ONScripterLabel_command.o ONScripterLabel_text.o ONScripterLabel_effect.o ONScripterLabel_event.o ONScripterLabel_rmenu.o ONScripterLabel_animation.o ONScripterLabel_sound.o ONScripterLabel_file.o ONScripterLabel_file2.o ONScripterLabel_image.o AnimationInfo.o FontInfo.o DirtyRect.o resize_image.o sjis2utf16.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI sardec.cpp

g++ -o sardec sardec.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI nsadec.cpp

g++ -o nsadec nsadec.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI sarconv.cpp

sarconv.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:

sarconv.cpp:106:91: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI conv_shared.cpp

g++ -o sarconv sarconv.o conv_shared.o resize_image.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI nsaconv.cpp

nsaconv.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:

nsaconv.cpp:109:91: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -o nsaconv nsaconv.o conv_shared.o resize_image.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

I still can launch the file with my computer; I think the compiled file is still not under the good envirronment

using the command "file" on the binary created will tell you if it's an ARM binary or x86 ;)

Beside that what is the makefile you modifyed and the make command you used ?

The 'file' command returned:

ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, not stripped

The makefile I modifyed is "Makefile.Linux.Insani" and the make command: make -f Makefile.Linux.Insani

try to delete the executable before typing the make command again.

It might detect the objectfiles and doesn't compile them again for arm.

Each time before compiling, I copy the whole folder in order not to try to compile on the same files each time ;)

I got a nice ready-to-compile folder each time, as if I've never done anything on it.

Here we go :)

sidney@shid:~/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani$ make -f Makefile.Linux.insani clean

rm -f onscripter sardec nsadec sarconv nsaconv

rm -f *.o

sidney@shid:~/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani$ make -f Makefile.Linux.insani

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI onscripter.cpp

from onscripter.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI DirectReader.cpp

DirectReader.cpp: In constructor ‘DirectReader::DirectReader(char*, const unsigned char*)’:

DirectReader.cpp:71:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

DirectReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual char* DirectReader::getArchiveName() const’:

DirectReader.cpp:249:12: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

DirectReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual size_t DirectReader::getFile(const char*, unsigned char*, int*)’:

DirectReader.cpp:356:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

DirectReader.cpp: In member function ‘long unsigned int DirectReader::readLong(FILE*)’:

DirectReader.cpp:204:28: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

DirectReader.cpp: In member function ‘short unsigned int DirectReader::readShort(FILE*)’:

DirectReader.cpp:194:28: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

DirectReader.cpp: In member function ‘unsigned char DirectReader::readChar(FILE*)’:

DirectReader.cpp:185:28: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI SarReader.cpp

SarReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual char* SarReader::getArchiveName() const’:

SarReader.cpp:227:12: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

SarReader.cpp: In member function ‘size_t SarReader::putFileSub(BaseReader::ArchiveInfo*, FILE*, int, size_t, size_t, size_t, int, bool, unsigned char*)’:

SarReader.cpp:185:68: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI NsaReader.cpp

NsaReader.cpp: In constructor ‘NsaReader::NsaReader(char*, const unsigned char*)’:

NsaReader.cpp:36:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp:38:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int NsaReader::eek:pen(char*, int)’:

NsaReader.cpp:50:38: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp:57:33: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

NsaReader.cpp: In member function ‘virtual char* NsaReader::getArchiveName() const’:

NsaReader.cpp:114:12: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ScriptHandler.cpp

In file included from ScriptHandler.cpp:24:0:

ScriptHandler.cpp: In constructor ‘ScriptHandler::ScriptHandler()’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:36:36: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp:37:36: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘const char* ScriptHandler::readStr()’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:336:70: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptHandler::setInt(ScriptHandler::VariableInfo*, int, int)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:693:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘int ScriptHandler::readScriptSub(FILE*, char**, int)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:787:92: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptHandler::addStringBuffer(char)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:1070:61: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptHandler::parseStr(char**)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:1119:73: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp:1193:116: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptHandler::readNextOp(char**, int*, int*)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:1389:63: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘int ScriptHandler::parseArray(char**, ScriptHandler::ArrayVariable&)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:1431:74: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘int* ScriptHandler::getArrayPtr(int, ScriptHandler::ArrayVariable&, int)’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:1446:64: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp:1450:83: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp:1453:105: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptHandler.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptHandler::loadKidokuData()’:

ScriptHandler.cpp:554:62: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ScriptParser.cpp

from ScriptParser.cpp:24:

ScriptParser.cpp: In constructor ‘ScriptParser::ScriptParser()’:

ScriptParser.cpp:155:16: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ScriptParser.cpp: In member function ‘void ScriptParser::reset()’:

ScriptParser.cpp:209:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ScriptParser_command.cpp

from ScriptParser_command.cpp:24:

ScriptParser_command.cpp: In member function ‘int ScriptParser::nextCommand()’:

ScriptParser_command.cpp:415:61: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ScriptParser_command.cpp:416:61: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel.cpp

from ONScripterLabel.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::init()’:

ONScripterLabel.cpp:457:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::refreshMode()’:

ONScripterLabel.cpp:1485:10: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_command.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_command.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_command.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::exbtnCommand()’:

ONScripterLabel_command.cpp:2225:75: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_text.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::drawGlyph(SDL_Surface*, FontInfo*, SDL_Color&, char*, int*, bool, AnimationInfo*, SDL_Rect*, SDL_Rect&)’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::drawString(const char*, unsigned char*, FontInfo*, bool, SDL_Surface*, SDL_Rect*, AnimationInfo*)’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:262:56: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::textCommand()’:

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp:572:72: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_text.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::processText()’:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_effect.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_effect.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_event.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::mousePressEvent(SDL_MouseButtonEvent*)’:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:410:24: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:434:45: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:442:46: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::variableEditMode(SDL_KeyboardEvent*)’:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:588:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:591:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:594:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:597:24: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::keyPressEvent(SDL_KeyboardEvent*)’:

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:734:51: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:736:34: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:742:39: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:752:55: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:791:49: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:794:40: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:800:49: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:803:40: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:820:57: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:953:40: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:956:31: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:962:45: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

ONScripterLabel_event.cpp:965:36: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::executeSystemLoad()’:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:303:16: warning: unused variable ‘color’

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::executeSystemSave()’:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:385:16: warning: unused variable ‘color’

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp: In member function ‘void ONScripterLabel::executeSystemYesNo()’:

ONScripterLabel_rmenu.cpp:528:16: warning: unused variable ‘color’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_animation.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_animation.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_sound.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_sound.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_file.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_file.cpp:24:

ONScripterLabel_file.cpp: In member function ‘int ONScripterLabel::saveSaveFile(int)’:

ONScripterLabel_file.cpp:516:34: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_file2.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_file2.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI ONScripterLabel_image.cpp

from ONScripterLabel_image.cpp:24:

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI AnimationInfo.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI FontInfo.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI DirtyRect.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI resize_image.cpp

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI sjis2utf16.cpp

g++ -o onscripter onscripter.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o ScriptHandler.o ScriptParser.o ScriptParser_command.o ONScripterLabel.o ONScripterLabel_command.o ONScripterLabel_text.o ONScripterLabel_effect.o ONScripterLabel_event.o ONScripterLabel_rmenu.o ONScripterLabel_animation.o ONScripterLabel_sound.o ONScripterLabel_file.o ONScripterLabel_file2.o ONScripterLabel_image.o AnimationInfo.o FontInfo.o DirtyRect.o resize_image.o sjis2utf16.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI sardec.cpp

g++ -o sardec sardec.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI nsadec.cpp

g++ -o nsadec nsadec.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI sarconv.cpp

sarconv.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:

sarconv.cpp:106:91: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI conv_shared.cpp

g++ -o sarconv sarconv.o conv_shared.o resize_image.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

g++ -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -c `sdl-config --cflags` `smpeg-config --cflags` -DLINUX -DUSE_OGG_VORBIS -DENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR -DFORCE_1BYTE_CHAR -DINSANI nsaconv.cpp

nsaconv.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:

nsaconv.cpp:109:91: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’

g++ -o nsaconv nsaconv.o conv_shared.o resize_image.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

sidney@shid:~/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani$ file '/home/sidney/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani/onscripter'

/home/sidney/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani/onscripter: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, not stripped

Still compiles with the compiler of your distro, not with the crosscompiler.

Please post us the Makefile.onscripter

Makefile.onscripter :

# -*- Makefile -*-

#

# Makefile.onscripter - General makefile rules for ONScripter

#

GUI_OBJS = ONScripterLabel$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_command$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_text$(OBJSUFFIX) \

ONScripterLabel_effect$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_event$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_rmenu$(OBJSUFFIX) \

ONScripterLabel_animation$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_sound$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_file$(OBJSUFFIX) \

ONScripterLabel_file2$(OBJSUFFIX) ONScripterLabel_image$(OBJSUFFIX) \

AnimationInfo$(OBJSUFFIX) FontInfo$(OBJSUFFIX) DirtyRect$(OBJSUFFIX) resize_image$(OBJSUFFIX)

SARDEC_OBJS = sardec$(OBJSUFFIX) DirectReader$(OBJSUFFIX) SarReader$(OBJSUFFIX)

SARCONV_OBJS = sarconv$(OBJSUFFIX) conv_shared$(OBJSUFFIX) resize_image$(OBJSUFFIX) DirectReader$(OBJSUFFIX) SarReader$(OBJSUFFIX)

NSADEC_OBJS = nsadec$(OBJSUFFIX) DirectReader$(OBJSUFFIX) SarReader$(OBJSUFFIX) NsaReader$(OBJSUFFIX)

NSACONV_OBJS = nsaconv$(OBJSUFFIX) conv_shared$(OBJSUFFIX) resize_image$(OBJSUFFIX) DirectReader$(OBJSUFFIX) SarReader$(OBJSUFFIX) NsaReader$(OBJSUFFIX)

DECODER_OBJS = DirectReader$(OBJSUFFIX) SarReader$(OBJSUFFIX) NsaReader$(OBJSUFFIX)

ONSCRIPTER_OBJS = onscripter$(OBJSUFFIX) $(DECODER_OBJS) ScriptHandler$(OBJSUFFIX) ScriptParser$(OBJSUFFIX) ScriptParser_command$(OBJSUFFIX) \

$(GUI_OBJS) sjis2utf16$(OBJSUFFIX) $(EXT_OBJS)

PARSER_HEADER = BaseReader.h SarReader.h NsaReader.h DirectReader.h ScriptHandler.h ScriptParser.h AnimationInfo.h FontInfo.h DirtyRect.h

ONSCRIPTER_HEADER = ONScripterLabel.h $(PARSER_HEADER)

ALL: $(TARGET)

sardec$(EXESUFFIX): $(SARDEC_OBJS)

$(LD)$@ $(SARDEC_OBJS) $(LIBS)

sarconv$(EXESUFFIX): $(SARCONV_OBJS)

$(LD)$@ $(SARCONV_OBJS) $(LIBS)

nsadec$(EXESUFFIX): $(NSADEC_OBJS)

$(LD)$@ $(NSADEC_OBJS) $(LIBS)

nsaconv$(EXESUFFIX): $(NSACONV_OBJS)

$(LD)$@ $(NSACONV_OBJS) $(LIBS)

simple_aviplay$(EXESUFFIX): simple_aviplay$(OBJSUFFIX) AVIWrapper$(OBJSUFFIX)

$(LD)$@ simple_aviplay$(OBJSUFFIX) AVIWrapper$(OBJSUFFIX) $(LIBS)

onscripter$(EXESUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_OBJS)

$(LD)$@ $(ONSCRIPTER_OBJS) $(LIBS)

clean:

-$(RM) $(TARGET)

-$(RM) *$(OBJSUFFIX)

.cpp$(OBJSUFFIX):

$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $<

SarReader$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h SarReader.h

NsaReader$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h SarReader.h NsaReader.h

DirectReader$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h DirectReader.h

ScriptHandler$(OBJSUFFIX): ScriptHandler.h

ScriptParser$(OBJSUFFIX): $(PARSER_HEADER)

ScriptParser_command$(OBJSUFFIX): $(PARSER_HEADER)

sardec$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h SarReader.h

sarconv$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h SarReader.h

nsadec$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h SarReader.h NsaReader.h

nsaconv$(OBJSUFFIX): BaseReader.h SarReader.h NsaReader.h

simple_aviplay$(OBJSUFFIX): AVIWrapper.h

conv_shared$(OBJSUFFIX): resize_image.h

onscripter$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER) version.h

ONScripterLabel$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_command$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER) version.h

ONScripterLabel_text$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_effect$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_event$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_rmenu$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_animation$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_sound$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_file$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_file2$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER)

ONScripterLabel_image$(OBJSUFFIX): $(ONSCRIPTER_HEADER) resize_image.h

AnimationInfo$(OBJSUFFIX): AnimationInfo.h

FontInfo$(OBJSUFFIX): FontInfo.h

DirtyRect$(OBJSUFFIX) : DirtyRect.h

MadWrapper$(OBJSUFFIX): MadWrapper.h

AVIWrapper$(OBJSUFFIX): AVIWrapper.h

Can you try to put those three lines somewhere in the top of Makefile.onscripter:

CC = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc

LD = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld

CXX = /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++

"error while loading shared libraries: libmpfr.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

libmpfr1ldbl was missing me while compiling, It fixed this issue

And now a new error happened, I don't think I can resolve this one:

"/bin/sh: /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ldonscripter: not found"

It is mixing a binary with... onscripter?! I don't understand the error. I'm trying to fix it now I will tell you If I succeed, ty ;)

hey Guys, after few more testing, I couldn't make it, I still can't compile.

Every files are in the directory i provided a few posts ago, If an helpfull soul here would help compile it, I would really appreciate it, from the bottom of my soul :(

Thanks you... :wacko:

For the mixing of onscripter and the ls command, have you tried putting a space between the two in the linkercommand?

It worked! Next error in the compiling process xD :

Code:
~/tsuki/onscripter-20060724-insani$ make -f Makefile.Linux.insani

/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld onscripter onscripter.o DirectReader.o SarReader.o NsaReader.o ScriptHandler.o ScriptParser.o ScriptParser_command.o ONScripterLabel.o ONScripterLabel_command.o ONScripterLabel_text.o ONScripterLabel_effect.o ONScripterLabel_event.o ONScripterLabel_rmenu.o ONScripterLabel_animation.o ONScripterLabel_sound.o ONScripterLabel_file.o ONScripterLabel_file2.o ONScripterLabel_image.o AnimationInfo.o FontInfo.o DirtyRect.o resize_image.o sjis2utf16.o -z muldefs -Wl,--start-group `sdl-config --static-libs` `smpeg-config --libs` -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lSDL_image -ltiff -lpng -lSDL_mixer -lbz2 -lz -ljpeg -lm -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -lvorbisfile -logg -lgpm -lncurses -lslang -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect -lvga -ldl -lesd -lpulse -lasound -lX11 -laa -Wl,--end-group

/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld: unrecognized option '-Wl,--start-group'

After having set a new space in the makefile, I got a new error:

Code:
/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld: unrecognized option '-wl,'

/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld: use the --help option for usage information

make: *** [onscripter] Erreur 1

After having remove the two occurences of "-Wl", I got a new error... :

Code:
/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld: onscripter: No such file: No such file or directory

make: *** [onscripter] Erreur 1

Back