[MINT] Rebirth Edition w/ Accessories for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmith13

Still Fresh
I am selling my mint condition (use 2 or 3 times) Open Pandora Rebirth Edition.

It will come with all original items including box as well as the logo soft case, second (never used) battery and (never used) EXT connector.

I am asking $400 (via PayPal) including shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping to anywhere else and you will need to pay the shipping fees.

Trades would be considered if you're local to me (South Jersey/Philadelphia, PA area).

I have a 32GB SD card I would sell with it for $10 more or you can provide your own.

Thanks for looking.

20130708_090036.jpg

20130708_090051.jpg

Can you provide some more pictures: the back, the side, the bottom,  etc?

Thanks!

Edit:  Also does unit function properly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Looks nice!  It's quite funny the way you use the touch screen.  I have to hold my screen one hand and the other stab it really hard for it to recognize the touch.  Meanwhile, you didn't even hold the screen!  :D

Yeah touchscreen sensitivity is great. It really is mint as i only used it a couple times after I set it up. I wanted something to use with my little boy to play the classics but by the time I got it all configured I realized it was WAY too involved to be used by a child and wound up shelving it before it really got any use...

Guess you're not interested as it sounds like u have one already...

Yeah touchscreen sensitivity is great. It really is mint as i only used it a couple times after I set it up. I wanted something to use with my little boy to play the classics but by the time I got it all configured I realized it was WAY too involved to be used by a child and wound up shelving it before it really got any use...

Guess you're not interested as it sounds like u have one already...
Yes, I'm very interested and I have one already.  Wish the one you sell were 1GHz edition then I would have no second thought...

I live in the next town next to you... 

:D  Hm...

Haha. I bult a full size arcade for a coworker over the winter. Now I'm building a bartop for myself. Both from scratch.

if it helps I would consider cash and trade for other retro related items or tech. I just want to clear enough cash for a GCW Zero + tax and ship and the rest could be trade...

Haha... same front end, yes... Just not a $30,000 build.... ;-)

Here's a few pics of mine...

Black & Red one was build for someone else. Bartop in progress is for me :)

Arcade.jpg

Bartop Art.jpg

Bartop.jpg

It's really nice!  Man!  I can't resist...

Edit1:  I'm tempting to trade my Shield with this....

Edit2:  Rebirth Pandora for brand new, still in sealed box Nvidia Shield?

OMG that's soooooooooooooooo tempting!!!!!

Aww f-it... I'll do it if your serious.

Pandora w/ box, case, 2 batteries for a sealed in box nVidia Shield.  :eek:

I also have a 32GB & 64GB SD card I bought for the Pandora. Do you have a microSD of comparable size for the shield you want to trade for a full size SD for the Pandora?  :D

I have 3 Shields so I am serious.  Unfortunately, I don't have any microSD.  I only have one for the Shield I'm using and can't give you that  :D

Edit:  Can you at least throw in one of the SD cards in the trade package?  -_-   ;)

Do I even want to know why you have 3 shields?  :ph34r:
That's just me.  I always have multiple of the same toys just in case ....someone wants to trade a Rebirth Pandora for it :)

So we meet at Runnemede Toyota place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back