[CLOSED] Pandoras for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosmos

For Sale; 2 hardly used Pandora's. Only minor rubs on some edges of Classic's case. All buttons and screen work 100%.

600Mhz Classic "Rebirth Edition" ($350 or Best Offer)

1Ghz Pandora Silver ($450 or Best Offer)

These are in excellent condition and hardly used for intended purpotese (non-gaming).

Additional Items for sale. (Not sold Separately)

Extra Charger

Extra Battery

Extra SD cards

Shipping info:

• US - you cover 3% fee in lieu of US shipping).
  • Outside of US? I'll ship however you pay for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saves time if you just include the pictures in your post.

I hate Craiglist.

Probably going to need add a photo with piece of paper with your forum handle on it... Or type your handle onto program on Pandora and snap that...

Is part of the conditions for posting trade ads here to prevent any fakes, not that I suspect you are Kosmos, but them are the rules and likely a mod while say this anyway when it's seen

Of course not, Sorry - First time.

Adjusted the price to more in line with others! BUT LOWER!

Thanks

20140927_151404.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it always US only for you americans? These units shipped from UK/Germany to you... paypal should make it safe, too. I've been wanting to buy a used Ghz unit for a while, and the offers are mostly from the US saying they will only sell in the US.

Why is it always US only for you americans? These units shipped from UK/Germany to you... paypal should make it safe, too. I've been wanting to buy a used Ghz unit for a while, and the offers are mostly from the US saying they will only sell in the US.
OK, I,ve changed it.

Unless the units were bought from Link.  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back