Beta Minitube 1.3

kjohn said:
does this version have a pnd?
I dont monitor minitube much :) I'll update this PND by the weekend ;)

EDIT : done.
Find it at the usual place.

Can an op, move that to the beta threads sections ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Well it doesn't work too well, besides the usual stuttering it plays videos only for about 20 seconds for me, then starts the next.

mcobit said:
Thanks! Well it doesn't work too well, besides the usual stuttering it plays videos only for about 20 seconds for me, then starts the next.
hum.
Was 1.2 better in that respect ?
Can SO confirm ?

Last edited by a moderator:
At least 1.2 didn't skip the movie after 20 seconds. But 1.2 doesn't work anymore, because something changed in the youtube code.

I hadnt used miniclip before and very impressed with the quality. I am experiencing the same problem of skipping to next video after about 30 seconds.

I think I read somewhere that the video skipping issue has to do with the resolution or vid quality: if you knock it down to 360p then it works. Or at least it does for me.

Search works, but I can't get any video to start playing. What exactly do you have to do?

Does it still work for other people? Maybe Youtube changed its code again?

EDIT: Oh wait, maybe I have to install this first...
http://sebastien.huss.free.fr/pnd/QtMultimedia.pnd
Ok, I'll try that...

EDIT2: nope, it doesn't even recognize that as a pnd.

EDIT3: I somehow got it to work one time, though the framerate was one frame every few seconds (360p was selected), but I can't seem to repeat that - once again, nothing works no matter what I click. This seems like one app that would really benefit from hardware-accelerated video.

P.S. Geez, typing on the Pandora keyboard is tiring... wish I could at least move the comma somewhere else from that bottom left corner.

It is also skipping to the next movie for me after ~ 20 seconds as well.

Bummer. When I originally posted it was working but it seems to have broken again: back to 20 secs of video then goes to next video.

I just tried it and now only the first 19 seconds of each video are being played. So it seems there have been some changes to youtube in the past few days.
EDIT: Tried again and now its always something between 40 and 60 seconds

Back