GP32 Metal Slug port for GP32

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
man, :) wouldnt that be nice.
hope other ppl agree with me so that somebody can try to make this bad boy possible!

well joining this board this month means your a newbie, please research before you post, there already are Metal Slug ports, its like me coming onto this board saying, OMG there is a new OS made by people called Linux :rolleyes:

No, leaked doesn't mean information has gone out, it means an actual beta version has been distributed unofficially by someone.

Man, I hate those guys...

Opps no thats not what i mean :wacko:

He got abused flamed bombed and alot of other things so he deleted all the code for his game and all other projects he was working on. He never had a beta out yet so it wasnt a leaked program guess i forgot that part with the ngpc emu :rolleyes:

Its funny people will flame you for using copyrighted graphics on 1 project but they wont when it's a project they want <_<

Hypocrites <_<

:ph34r:

Wow, no offense........but where did all of the coders with guts and backbone go?

I respect the man and what all he has done, but why so much cowardice because a few people around the globe typed some offensive text like a buncha in-sensitive white trash assholes?

A real coder would have blocked all of their I.Ps from their site, and their emails. And ignored them till the project was done... A REAL coder does not whine nor cry when beta is leaked, he sucks it up, and continues working....

(salutes to the authors of ZSNES) the proud examples of coding heros.

Hey theres still my MS2 port...but there wont be a beta till sadly....X-mas.

But I can tell you whats new
1. Three people have left.. and 2 remain( me and nick)
2. 40% done! 5 percent in 1 month after other three left
3. running at 133mhz
4.FYI:ripping stuff in hard
5. havent started on sprites...just maps and powerups and such
6. if we dont finish, ill realease the code and put out a pre alpha(First 2-4 levels mabye)

Well first off it wasn't leaked

second he was having trouble making the engine for metal slug.

He gets emails every day with people saying when is metal slug comming and alot more of people abusing him for not releasing it.

He does have guts and a backbone but his time is limited and it take a while till he got the game done and im sure getting your email account bombed every few days or weeks is gonna piss him off.

The graphics he are using arn't legal for well know reasons but when you have people hounding you and abusing you day in and day out and it will takes months n months to get a demo out you will go mad :wacko:

He just doesnt have the time to deal with all these lil @#$% wits so you can't really call him a coward.

I guess he could have given the code he had already done to someone else. Also he didn't have to put his email in anyway I don't know zardos jones email. Anyway I respect that he stopped doing it I just hope others don't cause I bought my GP32 for emulation mainly sms and genesis and a little snes :D .
Yeah don't give up coders!!!! :ph34r: :rolleyes:

well if u dont have much time and it's a hobby and every day u get emails complaining or bombing you then you can see why he quit.

If a engine was available i could make the graphics for ms1 in like a day easily.

but there arnt any engines and im sorry animefreak but i'm just gonna have to wait till the engine does come out of the woodwork.

Still it's very easy to make the graphics for metal slug the problem is coding the 360 gun movement and all that.

This is why the MS2 project going slow.....ill have to talk about that engine with nick he said he has one.
How come I always end up being friends with liers that say they can code(i wonder who that could be)

Back