Metal Slug Anthology

Tunee

Still Fresh
What really would be cool is a Neo geo emulator completely optimized for Metal Slug and only for Metal Slug..a nice artwork and selection screen with all metal slug titles available and nothing more. well and fullspeed and the ability to save ;) i'm so addicted to these games

Tunee said:
What really would be cool is a Neo geo emulator completely optimized for Metal Slug and only for Metal Slug..a nice artwork and selection screen with all metal slug titles available and nothing more. well and fullspeed and the ability to save ;) i'm so addicted to these games

Just download them all for MAME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we need first a NeoGeo emulator, don't you think? :D

Meanwhile you can try using mame or fireburn alpha, fba runs almost fine Metal Slug 1,2,4,5 and X (it also runs 3, but with a lot of slowdowns, it's unplayable in my opinion)

Regards

Yeah i didn't mean 6. And Mame4All runs all metal slugs fine? Didn't know that..I used Neo Geo CD emulator for 1 + 2 because it could save, but 2 was kinda choppy..on FBA i only got 1,3 and X to work unfortunately. Dunno why i created a a cache file and everything..hm i'll try Mame4All then tx!

Back