Metal Slug 1 Rom

ks5202

Still Fresh
[DELETED]
put the this file move neocd emu in folder.

[Note from admin] This is first and the last warning!

Looks like it, and put it up on EvilDragon's site nonetheless, this could be bad!

Confirmed, please edit your post to remove the link for now... thanks.

iignotus: if you were meaning my saying thanks, I was meaning to say thanks for him hopefully removing the link... but it looks like a Mod'll have to show up and remove it for him

I thought they SPECIFICALLY stated in the forum rules NOT to post roms.... you could have your account suspended/cancelled/get banned/pwned etc by the Xtreme team guys...

At a second glance hes got a serial number for a name. Probably isnt the only name hes packin. Oh well the lucky admin to waltz in here gets a ban for free card. Enjoy it to its fullest.

I thought they SPECIFICALLY stated in the forum rules NOT to post roms.... you could have your account suspended/cancelled/get banned/pwned etc by the Xtreme team guys...

At a second glance hes got a serial number for a name. Probably isnt the only name hes packin. Oh well the lucky admin to waltz in here gets a ban for free card. Enjoy it to its fullest.

To be fair, he has posted news regarding NG emu before, in rather broken english. So he might not have understood the rules to their full extent... And has actually contributed... And I have a serial number for a name. :angry: :p

(And if Korea is anything like Chine with regard to copyright, one cannot really blame him... Law of the land and all that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your sticking up for him when he could of got the site into trouble, but everyone seems to hate me for no apparent reason.

Talking about me? Who are you, anyways? Have you been here long? I think I've just ignored most of your posts... :p

And to think that one (1) rom link could sink us... Bah, I say!

all this seems a bit to much...

could someone plz explain why he couldn't post a rom link.. ??
if I for example upload anything on the gp2x.de/archive can I post a link then

EDIT: read the "Announcement: General Board Rules" :p

Back