Metal Gear Solid PSX

madlyinsane

Still Fresh
I've looked about and people have mentioned Metal Gear 1 & 2 for the MSX but as far as I can find no-ones stated whether or not Metal Gear Solid for the PSX runs on the Pandora. MGS is one of my all time favourite games and I'd love to be able to play it on the Pandora so does any one know if it works/is playable and if yes is over clocking needed?

The lighting is a bit off, I tried to play it on the last beta seems to run fast enough ( had a bit of OC cant remmeber what) when you got to the lift at the end some of the lights seem to shine directly at the camera. seems playable though might get worse might get better as you go through but ive sent my pandora off before I had a chance to look properly,

Just to add that the sequel the Special missions game looks like it will run aswell; except it asks for confirmation of the first game disc of MGS to be inserted. This will require some kind of disc swap trick the emulator will need to have added if at all possible?

Sounds pretty playabvle, I'll give it a go when my Pandora arrives. Although I can see an issue occurring when you need to change to the second disc but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

The lighting is a bit off, I tried to play it on the last beta seems to run fast enough ( had a bit of OC cant remmeber what) when you got to the lift at the end some of the lights seem to shine directly at the camera. seems playable though might get worse might get better as you go through but ive sent my pandora off before I had a chance to look properly,

@meandu229: Fancy doin' a vid of MGS?? No one's done one yet. Would love to see how it plays. Only if you want to of course XD

Back