Psx Emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyke

Still Fresh
The PSX is a 32-bit console, so there would be no problem porting an emulator to work on a GP32 right?

I would love to see a PSX emulator for the GP32, and be able to play games such as metal gear solid and final fantasy VII it would just rock.

Anybody workin on one?

Why YES I am!

I've ALREADY developed a suprisingly elaborate machine to melt down PSX CDs to SMC size, and would you have guessed it, the SMCs work in the GP32 without ANY modification!

In fact, I've pretty much skipped the freaking emulation altogether like enf65 did, and due to the GP32's stupendous 133 MHz processor and well known 3D capabilities, I've gotten games like Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo 2 running at beyond full speed!!!!!111111

Unfortunately, I er, LOST my emulator. Well more to the point, I had to unexpectedly leave the DIMENSION WHERE EVERYTHING IS CRAZY AS FUCK AND STUFF YOU LEAST SUSPECT WOULD HAPPEN, HAPPENS and go back to the REAL WORLD where this emulator DOESN'T work and doesn't have a chance in hell of ever coming to fruition!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back