Melbourne Meet?

Wally

I am a banana!
Hi Guys,

I have noticed a lot of us live in Melbourne, Australia and I think it'd be awesome if we all met up at a pub or somewhere (It'd have to be friendly for kids I guess as some of you may want to bring them along).

If there's enough interest i'm sure we could all work out where the most appropriate place is to meet up and discuss the programs / future of the Pandora OS.

Maybe we could have a Q&A with EvilDragon / Craigix via Skype or something to make it even more disturbingly fun.

I'm in!

But we shouldve done this when Sony was around..

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk 2

mmm Melbourne meat.

beef, pork or lamb?

Kebab ...so a bit of everything thrown in!

Good idea on the meet - I'll send a postcard from Brisbane saying hi!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Could always do a skype call to brissy if you guys wanna have a synchronised meet ;) .

Yeah its a shame about SONY. I'll contact him via email.. maybe we can make him happier :)

Whats up with Bushwackers and Pandora's ? :D

Is the Pandora the ultimate survival kit in the outback ? :)

Outback? Hate to break it to you but Melbourne is a city surrounded by a massive area of suburbia... Not that we have far to go if we want to find bush mind you, especially those of us who live in the outer suburbs but still...

Does anyone have a specific pub or other venue in mind?

- Neelix

Outback? Hate to break it to you but Melbourne is a city surrounded by a massive area of suburbia... Not that we have far to go if we want to find bush mind you, especially those of us who live in the outer suburbs but still...

Does anyone have a specific pub or other venue in mind?

- Neelix

It was just a joke :) , when non aussies think of Australia, they think of Croc Dundee, the outback and bushes :p

Its not as bad as people who confuse aussies with people from Austria :p :D

When you speak of bush in the suburbs.... do you mean sheila's bush? :p j/k again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the outback!! Infact I originate from there ;)

No real suggestions, maybe somewhere in the CBD? Oxford Scholar? Brunswick Green?

Back