mega drive games

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
i'm looking for a uk site (not ebay) where they sell relatively cheap mega drive games/controller. I just got my mega drive back from my mate's house and realised he broke the official controller (b button doesnt work). im specifically looking for mortal kombat 3/ultimate mk3 or street fighter games and sonic 3. if anyone knows of such a site give me a link to it

try gamestation.co.uk or cex.co.uk- they may be able to help.

obviously try Ebay.

I dont think Game will be able to help you, as they mainly sell games for the 4 big systems.

The internet may be the only way.

This link shows the Genesis games that cex.co.uk sells, but Mortal Kombat is out of stock.

i cant sign up for ebay because i dont have a credit card for verification or whatever. gamestation doesnt look like it does megadrive games

I dont think that the website lists the Megadrive/ SNES games that they have in store. If you visit a random Gamestation store around the UK, they may have some Genesis games there.

This site has Megadrive games. You can pay by cheque, cash or paypal. I've never used them before so dont know if they are dodgy or not.

i use ebay and have no credit card :huh: used to pay with postal orders but now i have paypal. So you will be able to use ebay :D

oh i just noticed your from edinburgh:) so you could come through to livingston here you will fin the shop called gamestation. Iin almondvale shopping centre but im sure there will b one in edinburgh. oh and im sure theres some shops called cash generator in edinburgh well theres one on gorgi road and they sell old consoles and games and stuff .

ok my m8 was just askin me about ebay to about the credit card thing

Enter Information 2 Agree to Terms 3 Confirm Your Email

Registration is free. However, you'll need to place a credit card on file for identification.

Don't want to put your card on file? You may enter a different email instead, as long as your new email is from an Internet Service Provider (AOL, etc.), company, school, or organization.

this is the start of the page after you put your address and stuff in where it asks for your credit card details. read the last paragraph :D enter a different email is actually a link which takes you to anothe page where you enter an email from uyour service provider or one of the other things that asks :lol:

Well the links open in a new window - have you got a pop-up blocker that's preventing the links from working as I've just tried a handful and they worked ok.

Back