Media Players????

deanollive

Right guys, firstly is moviepark the only software that lets you play divx?

If not then where can I get this other software cos a, no credit card b, none of mates trust website! :(

So if there is a player that i can use on the free launcher please show me the way.

P.S. I really don't want to have to mess about with the bios.

Cheers people :D

There is one i know of that you can get here

http://www.gp32x.de/gp32download.php?do_w...ectfolder&id=28

I personally couldnt get it to work, nor could my m8s so we plunked for MoviePark and i gotta say, you really cant go wrong on the £3.50 it cost for it.... and as ive ordered this 4 times on my own Credit card.. tell your m8s theres nothing to worry about :)

Its a fab app

Bonks

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant say, sorry, i used Visa but cant remember what they had on there list... i would doubt it tho (going that there korean)

Go into the form for purchasing from there site and have a look (dont need to commit), i cant view it now ive purchased :)

Bonks

hey i was wondering about buying from entware.com because my mom thinks that they will screw up and we will be charged $7,000 instead of around $5.50......has that happened to anyone that u know of??

Seifer48,

Ive bought it on my CC a few times already and each time was charged exactly £3.50

Bonks

$7,000???????? I don't think that that is possible, if there is a mistake it will be of a few cents. There is no way anyone is going to make that mistake, I've bought things from places that no one knows about on the internet and THEY have never made a mistake. If someone does make a mistake then you can easily tell them about the mistake and if they don't give the money back, tell the credit card company, and they will do everything and give you the money back.

The 7,000 is in Korean currency and converts to roughly UK£3.50. I love MoviePark and had no problems with my purchase. I did have to use a credit card (Visa), as they do not accept Switch etc.

Really is worth the registration, payment and download time though. :D

moviepark is a totally safe purchase, and your card is charged directly in KRW - so there's no way for them to charge in USD by mistake.

--jo

that still cause problems for those of us without credit cards and not having entware reply to e-mails to see if i can use NoChex

I paid for this software and it cost me a little less that £3.50 ... no problems with the transfer at all. Once i got VirtualDub settings sorted out and my DIV-X codecs I was "well happy"... I showed some people at work the GP32 playing some encoded videos and they were impressed. :lol:

Back