Media Player 0.5 Problems

MrEMan

Still Fresh
I'm trying to find a media player which supports .wma files since they are alot smaller than mp3s and the only one i have found just does nothing when i start it up on my gp32, any suggestions?

well its also that 90% of music on my hd is already wma fomat, are there no working wma players then?

hmmm i must admit i used 2 want wma support but i recently changed to winamp which i prefer solely because of the equaliser setting for rock music but i hated the play list editing. So i now use itunes > which is perfect. Its simple + the play list editing is like windows media player + the equliaser is like winamps through my hifi it sounds much better than media player ever did. No wma support though ?
it took me ages to realise wmp wasn't really that great and neither its .wma proprietary codec. Ogg is miles better and mp3 is ok as it pretty much is offered by everyone

unlucky posted on Feb 3 2004 at 05:53 PM said:
hmmm i must admit i used 2 want wma support but i recently changed to winamp which i prefer solely because of the equaliser setting for rock music but i hated the play list editing. So i now use itunes > which is perfect. Its simple + the play list editing is like windows media player + the equliaser is like winamps through my hifi it sounds much better than media player ever did. No wma support though ?
it took me ages to realise wmp wasn't really that great and neither its .wma proprietary codec. Ogg is miles better and mp3 is ok as it pretty much is offered by everyone
itunes rock

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they usually 'encoded' to work with the version of media player that they made with?

Back