Mashmods.com

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hey have you guys been to MashMods.com lately. They going all out, they made a modification where you can send in your gp32, or any portable system to them and they will mod it so you can add a remote control to it, snes or ps etc. Of course you have to provide the remote and such but i think thats a great idea. Would this work with opensnes and such?

They also plan on modding the gp32 so it can oc higher, im guessing to 166 or sometin like that which is pretty nice, Send them your comments to them

woah interesting... I wish they did 32mb and voltage mods right now, if I modded it all the way (w/ keyboard, glass screen, voltage mod, 32mb RAM, and SNES port) I could sell it for quite a lot in the future... not that I would though :rolleyes:

Yeah many do but many dont, mines only goes to 156, and anyhow i dont no how high they will make it oc to if they were to consider donig that kind of modificiation.

thats a really good site. i mite do the button tune up thing.
would the ps pad mod ACTUALLY work properly with gp32 games?

Sadly it only re-routes the button controls to the controller, interesting thing, but only for someone whom wants the feel of a controller...

Now if a EXT mod of a SNES controller or somthing was made to be used as a puglin for the gp32 *and the SNES emu uses it* we could have all buttons *due to some fancy ass shit or somtin XD*

Could they make the L and R output to the other buttons (X and Y) so you could have a working snes controler without the software mod?

that sound pretty cool. but i dont like that on the worm-light mod the worm-light si underneath the system, well not underneath it but under the screen. and dont you have to do something else inside of the gp32 to get the converter to work? it looks like it would help if you dont have a FLU, but the worm-lights arent very effective even with a gba. most of the light is in one spot but since the gp32s screen is a lot more reflective than a gba the light looks like it will "spread" across the screen more.

I just mailed my GP32 to him with express shipping. I'm getting a glass screen and repairing the battery case (it wouldn't work without a DC adapter). I'll tell you when I get it back if he's a con-man or not :D

God that would suck <_< . Happened to me before

GPJosh posted on Mar 8 2004 at 02:57 PM said:
Could they make the L and R output to the other buttons (X and Y) so you could have a working snes controler without the software mod?
L and R are on both X and Y and L and R buttons, what i said is for a ext port mod, due to this is a plugin mod in which acts like regular buttons for GP32, basically he taps into the buttons on the gp32 itself

In order to get an all button SNES controller, you would need software to support the data coming through the EXT port *only place i now to put somthing* from a SNES controller with a modded port on the end. Mashmods just makes the portable systems neat with re-routing the buttons :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, mashmods should, they would make lots of money, i mean lots
then we could have good emulators
now if we put 32 megs ram, i know that would only work for the programs coded to use 32 megs and we have the updated bios, but would better emulators be posiable?
PLEASE MASMODS!

~Octavious

>From: "Gregor" <gregor@mashmods.com>
>To: "___________" <pballa98c@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: 32 mb ram upgrade
>Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:34:48 -0500
>
>Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it sometime soon,
>after the overclocking upgrade. I have read through
>the guide before, there is quite a bit involved, but
>in terms of the hardware, it will not be too hard, so
>I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pull it off.
>
>Thanks,
>Gregor
>www.mashmods.com

thers his email reply guys!
yay

~Octavious

That place is gonna rock if they can do the stuff we ask them to.
I suggested a holder for the console on a playstation pad, so you hold the pad and the GP32 is clippped to it somehow...

Just thought of a use for that joy pad mod. If you ever got hold of one of those old school projector things (the type that do OHP slides) then through a complex array of mirrors and had the GP32 face up on the glass - surely you should be able to play a game on the wall??

Then if the headphone socket was routed to a Home Cinema system.... :D

Back