Mashmods.com Joystick Mod

ShenFlare

has anyone sent in their gp32 for this?

i have always wanted my gp32 to have responsive diagonals

im wondering if they are reliable and also wondering how long it would take for the whole process to finish

o i live in new jersey = \

ive asked this many times, but no response. heh but i think they are reliable, i will send it to them later, when they get the oc mod thing. it depends where you live, it takes them like 1-3 days to finish, so its just how long it takes to get to them and bak

If you buttons are un-responsive,Im not sure aboiut the joystick but you can rub the contacts with say 1000 grit sand paper,Not too much and then put it back.It makes it more responsive.

Vimcas posted on Mar 14 2004 at 10:21 AM said:
one more topic about the fu**** useless joystick mod and i kill the guy
Mooody :D

hehe..

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't send your gp32 to mashmods!!!
It's very easy to correct this problem!
You put off your stick from the GP32 (it's easy, you just have to make a little effort!)
And you just have to polish under the place where you put your finger.
I did it and it's very easy and I assure you my diagonals work now very perfectly!!!

i pull out the stick?

so this whole thing can be done without opening the gp32?

and what do you mean by "polishing" ?

I think that you just pull out the stick (no twisting, and no opening the GP32), sand the plastic that surrounds the stick, then stick the stick back in :)

ShenFlare posted on Mar 14 2004 at 08:45 PM said:
i pull out the stick?

so this whole thing can be done without opening the gp32?

and what do you mean by "polishing" ?
I think he is talking about the wrong stick, His, Not the GP32s. :lol:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
well i took out the stick and there was a white stick in the middle and then 4 silver thingys on a green plastic thing

so i sand that part?

i did the lrrlrrll thingy on my firmware and tested just the white stick and the diagonals work that way

it seems like i have to make the square bigger in the inside

I was talking about the GP32 yes. :D

If you polish the stick (that you pulled out before! ;) ), then your diagonals will work very fine 'cause it was the plastic of the stick that prevented the stick from reaching his diagonals.

:D

Back