Managing DOS game copy protection

Gein07

One of the things I am most looking forward to when I get my Pandora is being able to play all my old favorite DOS games. Unfortunately just about all of these games employed some sort of copy protection back in the day that required owners to flip through the instruction manual to answer a series of questions to "validate" their ownership of the game. Getting around this on the PC isn't much of a problem as I still have most of the manuals laying around or a quick internet search can provide a good substitute. Doing this on the Pandora though, while on the go, I imagine is a big pain in the butt.

Do you guys have any suggestions for quick reference answers to copy protection questions for Dosbox? I was thinking of just printing off all the relevant manual pages that have the answers and reducing them in size, but that just doesn't seem very practical.

Just download them from the net and I'm sure 99% of the downloads you find will be cracked. If you already own these games then I'm sure your conscience will allow you to do so.

pandora is very capable of browsing the web, if you know where to find it, you can do it on pandora itself with a simple hotspot or 3g/4g connection. you shouldnt have a problem here, and yes it does multitask as well, plus you can print stuff off pandora as well because USB = teh awesome

Back