Mame4All For Wiz

mystiq

Still Fresh
Hi Ima new wiz user.Igot my wiz on dec.12/09 my main reason for buying this product was for handheld emulation on the go. I really wanted the mame4all emulator but was unable to download it from the dl.openhandhelds.org page. First I get an error 404 message I click back but when I do this it sends me to a page with this on it ?(??????}???_JW!h9 R??,??d?6??M?i??,??6?rr?H? but no download can some please fix this I would really like mame4all for my new wiz. thank you. P.S. send me a email at [Email Address Removed] or something letting me know it fixed

I did still nothing anI have 7z power archive winzip and winrar but I Dont even get a chance to download mame4all somethings wrong with the link all I get is error 404

Give me a second, I'll download and re upload it as a .zip file.

edit/
Here you go:
http://uploaded.to/file/nrtm22

This is exactly the same program you can find in the archive.

Ok.
Hi all.
Noob to the Wiz but I would love to actually use the thing.
I got it to do MAME arcade emulation as I have MANY roms.

i downloaded the MAME4ALL file.
Where do I put it on the SD card?
I put it on but the Wiz doesn't see it.
How do I install it, and Launch roms.
I am not stupid, but can't figure this out for the life of me.
Please help.
thanks.

Passy said:
Give me a second, I'll download and re upload it as a .zip file.

edit/
Here you go:
http://uploaded.to/file/nrtm22

This is exactly the same program you can find in the archive.

You're my hero!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont read my roms...i put them all in the rom folder and when i run mame it says you dont have any games!

Hmmm, interesting. Tried reading the readme? You know you have good rom set checked with the appropriate software? You've checked the format and the location of the roms sets?

TitanUranus said:
Hmmm, interesting. Tried reading the readme? You know you have good rom set checked with the appropriate software? You've checked the format and the location of the roms sets?

I dont really understand the whole clarme(?).dat thing but i think i figured this out. I was unzipping my roms but when i left them ziped they worked!

Hoax said:
Only one of my games worked...back to figuring out clrmame!
You can't use the latest MAME romset. You need the same ROM set versions that this MAME runs which is an old set (for speed reasons).

Back