Mame Dip Switch Option

suj

Still Fresh
Is it possible to access the Service menu or Dip Switch setting of games in Mame Gp2x. Ive noticed some games dont give me the option of continuing, so maybe the service menu can be adjusted?

I have been searching around for a way to do this but it seems that the dip switches are not accessible in Mame. Hopefully this will be an added option when other more importnat issues get sorted out.

linoleum13 posted on Mar 9 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
I have been searching around for a way to do this but it seems that the dip switches are not accessible in Mame.
Yes, it seems that some games have "easy" difficulty levels as well. This is also true with the GP32 version of MAME. Bombjack and Timepilot (from memory) seem somewhat easier to play than I remember. I think setting dip-switches is an important addition to GP2x and GP32 MAME.

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh posted on Mar 23 2006 at 03:45 AM said:
I have been searching around for a way to do this but it seems that the dip switches are not accessible in Mame.
Yes, it seems that some games have "easy" difficulty levels as well. This is also true with the GP32 version of MAME. Bombjack and Timepilot (from memory) seem somewhat easier to play than I remember. I think setting dip-switches is an important addition to GP2x and GP32 MAME.

bombjack easier?... nowadays i can't get pass level twelve or so, while back in he days i used to play for ever with just one coin. :D

colt chillin posted on Mar 24 2006 at 08:52 AM said:

bombjack easier?... nowadays i can't get pass level twelve or so, while back in he days i used to play for ever with just one coin. :D

Mabye you become less responsive coz its not costing you your hard earned pocket money? ;)

Trashman posted on Mar 24 2006 at 07:18 PM said:
colt chillin posted on Mar 24 2006 at 08:52 AM said:

Mabye you become less responsive coz its not costing you your hard earned pocket money? ;)

that's what i was tryin' to say :D

Back