M.a.m.e Information Post

paul3100

hey all caanoo (ers)

As mame is the only really good emulator just now (apart from the speccy) thought it would be nice to get as much info on it as possible.

Such as version of roms supported 37 and/or 37b

Is there a program that can change compatibility of older/newer mame roms to work on the caanoo version of mame

Specific games such as sonic 1 and 2, also size limitation of games

Last thing i can think off is how do you get into the dip switch settings?

paul3100

Seems i should look and read more before i go making up new threads!

Found all the games playable on the caanoos mame in the read me lol

Still would like to know if there is a program that can convert newer or older roms to work with 37b though?

pal3100

paul3100 said:
Seems i should look and read more before i go making up new threads!

Found all the games playable on the caanoos mame in the read me lol

Still would like to know if there is a program that can convert newer or older roms to work with 37b though?

pal3100

Not directly convert, but rebuilt (you still need the correct roms though).

It's CLRMAMEPro. It uses DatFiles. The DatFile is included in the archive as well.

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to get bubble bobble working? I've tried about 3 different versions I have for it, including using clrmame to convert to the .dat file included but it still fails to load (missing files).

Has anyone had any joy?

Thanks

_Belial said:
Has anyone managed to get bubble bobble working? I've tried about 3 different versions I have for it, including using clrmame to convert to the .dat file included but it still fails to load (missing files).

Has anyone had any joy?

Thanks

No problem here, all 3 versions of Bubble Bobble, that are supported by Mame4All work, but even at 780 MHz, it isn't running with Frameskip 0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back