Make Sure Cps3 Emulator Is Created Not Fba...

Atownaction

Still Fresh
I dont know if this was already talked about on this forum but I just want Street Fighter 3rd Strike full speed playable on the Pandora that would make my purchase so complete with this.... Im telling you when I can show my friends this machine and I can play 3rd Strike full speed playable in my hand there will a very serious demand for this device....because playing those type games speaks for its self....I can wait for my pandora I was in 2300-2400 but now when I checked a couple of days ago I am in the 2200-2300 so thats a big move up in the chain...cant wait HAIL PANDORA!!!

But he's not using ellipses! Ellipses have three points, his clearly have four! Well, most of the time anyway :D

Sorry, someone will pop up and answer your question if there is an answer when they arrive.

Street Fighter is not a "game thingie". It's a timeless skill game like Poker, Backgammon or Chess - especially Street Fighter III: Second Impact, Street Fighter III: Third Strike and (the just released) Super Street Fighter IV.

john4p said:
Street Fighter is not a "game thingie". It's a timeless skill game like Poker, Backgammon or Chess - especially Street Fighter III: Second Impact, Street Fighter III: Third Strike and (the just released) Super Street Fighter IV.
SFIII:Third Strike is vastly better than Super SFIV

Last edited by a moderator:
x68000 said:
john4p said:
+infinite.

intense_mc said:
x68000 said:
john4p said:
+infinite.
* [sup]infinite[/sup]infinite

Atownaction said:
I dont know if this was already talked about on this forum but I just want Street Fighter 3rd Strike full speed playable on the Pandora that would make my purchase so complete with this.... Im telling you when I can show my friends this machine and I can play 3rd Strike full speed playable in my hand there will a very serious demand for this device....because playing those type games speaks for its self....I can wait for my pandora I was in 2300-2400 but now when I checked a couple of days ago I am in the 2200-2300 so thats a big move up in the chain...cant wait HAIL PANDORA!!!
I think it was said that not many games were made for this arcade board,so dunno if it would be worthwhile emulating.There is dreamcast versions.But dreamcast is unknown as regards to emulation.

john4p said:

Um, to my mind it's definitely not in the same league as Chess or Backgammon! It appears to be a case of watching what the opponent is doing (or not doing) and mashing buttons in order to gain the upper hand. I'm sure there's an element of skill in there, but the game really doesn't appeal to me - but that's not to say that it's not a good game for people who enjoy that sort of thing :)

As has been said, it's probably unlikely that an emulator will be forthcoming in the next few months, but I'm sure if you get down and dirty with the system specs you could come up with one yourself?

D.

Mashing buttons is worthless in Street Fighter.

Chess needs more skill, yes.

But Street Fighter is above Backgammon as there is zero luck involved in Street Fighter.

Streetfighter's not my bag.

UMK3 all the way

edit..or mugen with both streetfighter and mortalkombat characters, that would be interesting.

This post is so so wrong. :unsure:

Consider this post a warning, next time i hear you mention that MK is better than ANY SF game will result in an indefinite ban :p

I never got Mortal Kombat. I remember playing it in the arcades and thinking that it was hilariously bad, and every character had exactly the same moves apart from specials, everyone did the same uppercut, the same sweep, the same flying kick etc etc. Then, next thing I know everyone is talking about it and fawning over the kid in school that nipped out at lunch to pay £60 for the megadrive version in Comet. As far as I can tell, the only thing that drew people too it was the "gore" and fatalities, because in those days there was no real internet where your kids could happily go and look at autopsies and road accidents.

Sugar_Kane said:
the only thing that drew people too it was the "gore" and fatalities, because in those days there was no real internet where your kids could happily go and look at autopsies and road accidents.
Wait there, didn't you say you didn't get it?

Sugar_Kane said:
I never got Mortal Kombat. I remember playing it in the arcades and thinking that it was hilariously bad, and every character had exactly the same moves apart from specials, everyone did the same uppercut, the same sweep, the same flying kick etc etc. Then, next thing I know everyone is talking about it and fawning over the kid in school that nipped out at lunch to pay £60 for the megadrive version in Comet. As far as I can tell, the only thing that drew people too it was the "gore" and fatalities, because in those days there was no real internet where your kids could happily go and look at autopsies and road accidents.

MK4 was good. I haven't played one since that one, but it was the best MK I've played. I've been meaning to play a SF after some rehash of SF2, but have never found myself in a position to do so. Maybe I'll try one again with my pandora :)

Na-Noo said:
Sugar_Kane said:
the only thing that drew people too it was the "gore" and fatalities, because in those days there was no real internet where your kids could happily go and look at autopsies and road accidents.
Wait there, didn't you say you didn't get it?

That's right, I don't get the attraction personally, but I think that's what people liked about it

Back