Make game & watch pnd?

Some have delphi source but it is not compilable in pandora.
Could Free Pascal/Lazarus be utilized to simplify the port?

My app SpecBAS is written in Delphi, and Lazarus is used to port to the Pandora. It's a simple re-compile with some extra code for the differences in keyboard and suchlike.

So yes - as long as there's no Win32 specific code in there.

D.

My app SpecBAS is written in Delphi, and Lazarus is used to port to the Pandora. It's a simple re-compile with some extra code for the differences in keyboard and suchlike.

D.

If I remember correctly there are no Win32 code, it's just panels hiding and showing. The Delphi sorcecode for some of the simulators are on the page, if you want to try compiling.

If I remember correctly there are no Win32 code, it's just panels hiding and showing. The Delphi sorcecode for some of the simulators are on the page, if you want to try compiling.

By saying "no Win32 code" I actually mean "pure pascal, no delphi components at all" - so no panels, no windows. All code I write in Delphi that I know needs to be ported to the Pandora has no delphi-specific code and only writes to a pointer for graphical work.

That said, I may have a look at it :)

D.

Back