Release LXDE Installer

I noticed that the PCManFM package was pulled from the repo. Does this suffer from whatever problem triggered that? ...because, as much as I prefer LXDE on my desktop, the only thing that really infuriates me about Xfce enough to want to go through the hassle of ditching it is Thunar. (No tabs, loved to trick me into wearing out my NAND until I edited fstab to make /home/ssokolow/Applications/Data/Trash a tmpfs)

This isn't working for me (SuperZaxxon 1.52) When I run I get these errors during instllation:

Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package the.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package following.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package angstrom-task-lxde.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package lxde-common.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-lxde-apps.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package lxsession-lite.

and then at the end

[+] Downloading DONE..
[+] Adjusting GUI Selector..
[+] Adding LXDE Autostart..
cp: cannot create regular file `/etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/': No such file or directory
[+] Everything is DONE. Please restart your Pandora. [Press ENTER to Finish]
After I restart my pandora and switch to lxde it goes to the login screen and when I login it goes to xfce

I've tryed running the installer multiple time but I keep getting the error

It won't work for anyone, since it was created when the OS was using the Angstrom Distribution's repo. Now that the OS has its own repo, the PND is trying to use opkg to install packages that don't exist.

If you feeling brave, you can try downloading the relevant packages from here. I'd try it on a OS booted from a SD card first though, because installing packages from Angstrom can cause breakage.

It won't work for anyone, since it was created when the OS was using the Angstrom Distribution's repo. Now that the OS has its own repo, the PND is trying to use opkg to install packages that don't exist.If you feeling brave, you can try downloading the relevant packages from here. I'd try it on a OS booted from a SD card first though, because installing packages from Angstrom can cause breakage.
I did some googleing but I cant find a place to download packages from the Angstrom repo. Id like to get vncserver, but its not available in the OpenPandora Opkg repo. I tried adding the Angstrom Opkg repo but i keep getting a wget error

Angstrom's "unstable" repo (the one that sort-of matched ours) seems to have been deleted. If you can't compile vncserver, I guess maybe you'll have to use PanDebian or Slackware.

Angstrom's "unstable" repo (the one that sort-of matched ours) seems to have been deleted. If you can't compile vncserver, I guess maybe you'll have to use PanDebian or Slackware.
Lol, im actually running SuperZaxxon on my phone. The point of this is to use SuperZaxxon not the Pandora

Back