Lug Radio Live (Uk)

Dead1nside

Website
www.jonathanpritchard.com
Just wandering if anyone is going to LUG Radio Live 2009?

You'll find Craig on the list of speakers, giving a presentation on the OpenPandora project. Unfortunately if you're not already going, there's no tickets left.

I hope there'll be a prototype that I can take a look at, it's on the 24th October so a couple of weeks from now - might be more progress on the Pandora by then, maybe a Rev 4 handset in Craig's hands?

By then it should be a fully functioning final unit. Yes, please record :)

I hope nobody asks Craig a question he doesn't like...

Well I would love to have shown you guys a video of Craig's presentation on the OpenPandora project from LUG Radio Live 2009 - however Craig didn't show up, with no word of where he was or that he wasn't coming. Bit of a bummer, that was the only bit I really went for.

Craig if you see this, what happened?

What might be even more amazing is I knew nothing about this until now.

Someone tweeted me about doing a talk, I said I'd love to (I've done a talk there before) but I heard nothing more about it.

So, well, erm, someone seems to have forgotten to tell me about it. I'd have come down too, I've just been doing gardening today (in the rain).

lol the problem of doing business over twitter.
ah well wouldve been cool to have some publicity

craigix said:
What might be even more amazing is I knew nothing about this until now.

Someone tweeted me about doing a talk, I said I'd love to (I've done a talk there before) but I heard nothing more about it.

So, well, erm, someone seems to have forgotten to tell me about it. I'd have come down too, I've just been doing gardening today (in the rain).

Well I apologise then, I didn't know they'd been that disorganised.

I'd just spent the last two months thinking I'd meet you and get to hear your talk (don't know if you do them a lot) on the Pandora.

Thanks for the explanation *evils the LUG Radio Crew slightly for misinformation*.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lug radio was a great podcast that I loved listening to. I don't get the Lug Radio Live though. Without the podcast it just feels like a business congress.

Back