Lovely pandora! With slight flaw...

I've had the same problem with my L shoulder button, and tried to open up my unit to sort it, as per these instructions… sadly, one of the screws was in so tight that trying to remove it started to damage both the screw AND the screwdriver :( So I'm left with a gammy L button.

I'm still under warranty and this is my second unit, so I'll send it back (as well as so solve a few other issues like a hairline hinge crack)… but I cant bare to part with the machine again – it goes everywhere with me. Easily one of the best machines I've ever owned, despite the little issues.

What the hell happened? I received 45 new emails about new replies to this topic today.

The forum software was upgraded.

There's been a problem with the notifications system for a while, and the upgrade caused it to suddenly start working again - as well as causing it to start retroactively spewing old notifications that it didn't send when it should have.

You shouldn't get any more backdated notifications, now - ED hacked into it and cleared the queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please sir, can we have the "Mark Board as Read" feature back again? I browse these forums from multiple locations, and if I can't "Mark Board as Read" every time I read the board, things get unwieldy very, very fast ..

Back