Lost Pandora on train - London

Status
Not open for further replies.

foft

Certified Guru
Website
www.scrameta.net
Just left my bag (and Pandora) on a train or tube in London :( . If anyone sees any questionable sales on ebay or gumtree etc from this area please let me know...

Mark

Found it! I'm playing your Pandora now. :)

*jks

Sorry to hear, mate. Hope someone hands it in to the train station lost property soon. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG , were you sleepwalking out of the train or something... :huh:

I hope you find it again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, and I don't even live near london... doh... guess I'll have to wait longer for a pandora..

hope you will find it.

Just hoping someone hands the bag in intact.

More likely notifies the conductor, who then gets the bomb squad in to evacuate the train, this is the underground afterall, and they are horribly paranoid after the last bomb happenings, stopped and asked me if a pair of stilts was a bomb once

^My fear exactly. All common sense is gone, as a terrorist lurks behind every corner and what with Bin Laden (or whoever it was) revenge attacks, the colour of underpants for the given day is advised as Brown.

OMG , were you sleepwalking out of train or something... :huh:

Pretty much! I was on the way to work...

Just hoping someone hands the bag in intact.

Really bad news, wish you luck getting it back!

Actually I find on the way to work the easiest time to lose stuff. Going back home, even with enough alcohol to kill a baby hippo I remember to keep hold of my stuff!

I always wrap a strap around my leg from the bag I'm carrying when I sit down.

If someone tries to pinch it and do a runner It's not as easy for them to get away with it. It also means that I never forget about it because I'll trip up if I try to walk anywhere ;)

Hope you get it back :)

*sits in a corner, exploring a magical device called an "open pandora" apparantly...*

Just kidding, I really really hope you get it back.

I feel for you man!, try to remember who was sitting by you when you got off and on, maybe you see them again and can ask them next time if you catch the train regularly you might see your bag again, or the person sitting next to or around you at the time, I am sure you contacted the conductor and asked, try the lost property section, there is one in all stations, you just have to give description of the bag.

Sorry to say this but I don't think you will see it again, however I hope the nubs and LCD cable die on whoever found it that should happen eventually, let OPENPANDORA STORE KNOW in case the finder sends it back for a repair, phone OP now they should have the serials on it (if you purchased from OP), get insurance to cover it (I don't know how this will work on a pandora, they may actually do you in for an opensource device), contact Craig and order another for 5000 dollors plus VAT).

Demand staff to check CCTV, GO ALL OUT LIKE SCOTLAND YARD!, YOU ARE RUNNING THINGS HERE!

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!, WHOEVER FOUND IT (PROBABLY AN OLD PENSIONER PROBABLY WONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT!), AND JUST THROW THE PANDORA IN THE BIN BUT WILL KEEP THE BAG, SO BE ON ALERT FOR YOUR BAG, DID YOU HAVE ANY DETAILS SUCH AS ADDRESS/NAMES ON BAG, DID YOU HAVE YOUR CV IN THE BAG OR ANY KEYS?, IF YES WATCH OUT FOR THE PERSON COMING TO ROB YOUR HOME, REPORT IT TO THE POLICE ALSO, IN THE END YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE MUCH FROM ALL THIS UNLESS AN HONEST PERSON FINDS IT AND GIVES IT IN, BUT THEN AGAIN IF A 1ST BATCH PERSON FINDS IT, THEY MAY THINK TWICE ON HANDING IT IN

If some thief has it there is a good chance he has looked up what it is and is reading this very forum to decide how to list it on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back