Lost Pandora menu icon

CPUnltd

somehow I lost my icon last night for the menu and I have no idea how to get it back... I can't launch anything because the Pandora button can't bring up the menu for me to scroll through... just a little lost on what my options are here... any help would be nice!

Thanks in advance!

attempting to be patient till the end of my work day... will most likely reflash as this leaves my Pandora unusable at the moment...

I haven't got mine yet, you mean a thing on the panel at the bottom?

You should probably be able to right click on the panel, choose something like "add to panel" and then search the menu you lost.

right-click (either with the stylus tap-and-hold or use the nubs or whatever method you may have setup for performing a right click) on the task bar at the bottom (or the left, or wherever you may have moved it, if you moved it)

From the pop up, choose "add new item", "xfce menu" is at the bottom of that list.

You can then right-click on the button itself and unselect "Show title in button" (which is on by XFCE default but off by Pandora default) and everything should be hunky dory again.

In the meanwhile you should be able to access the apps by right mouseclick anywhere on the desktop > Applications > ...

Stan beat me to it this time, but guys, this has been in the tweaks thread (both at GP32X and here) since roughly around the middle of last year... ;) Always remember to check the tweaks thread.

The first thing I tried was replacing the icon via the standard xfce method of right-clicking the bar itself and trying to add it... did not work. None of the PNDs will launch either... I have opened the file manager, navigated to the folder and double-clicked the pnds.. I have no desktop at the moment... not sure why, but no icons are showing up on the desktop and the image of the login screen is showing behind the xfce menu bar. No idea what happened when I went to sleep last night, but that is what I woke up to...

on a side note, I didn't get my email notification of the fact that people have been posting replies... I just randomly decided to check...

I'm curious... is the desktop display somehow tied into Thunar or something? Also, I'm dealing with a "workaround" until I figure out how to get my Pandora button functionality back and my desktop... for now, I'm using another file manager to get to my desktop icons and launch my pnds.putting icons on the panel wasn't working, so I figure it's either this or execute the desktop icons via commandline... either way, I'm going a roundabout way to get things going... will test the gui switcher, if I'm able to and see what happens when I get myself into minimenu... I'm now curious as to how the pnd button is tied into the system... On the plus side, no reflashing... yet...

Back