Looking To Buy One Of The Retrogamer Issues

Crazy Goat

I am looking to purchase an issue of RetroGamer, no matter the date... which contains the GP2X advertisement I did a few months ago.

GP2XFINAL.jpg

Since I am located in the United States, this is fairly difficult for me to track one down - and I'm looking to have a copy that I can hold onto for sentimental value.

I also do not have the knowledge of if it is still running in the Magazine. I would assume so, since it's only been a few months. I know that the October (?) 2006 issue had it, as there is reference to someone reading it in September.

If you, or someone you know, has a copy - and is willing to part with it... I would be grateful. There is no specific value I can place on the magazine, it will all depend on condition - and retail value of the magazine. Probably a good 7-10 bucks + shipping.

Thank you.

You'll be wanting issue 30 (the one with a C64 on the front cover), cause it has your add on the backcover so it's all nice and glossy :)
(nice add by the way)

I'm afraid mine get almost destroyed over the course of a month :D
Yeah - try the back-issues line for a pristine one - worth it if you're gonna hang onto it.

EDIT: speelink mistook

Back