looking for turbo grafix 16 game

blade

Still Fresh
A hellhole where nobody knows what a GP32 is excep
Website
sasblade.tripod.com
i had a turbo grafix system back in the day lol, still have it but the games are gone and the wires are gone so i cant play it anymore, i was looking for a game i can rember from the turbo grafix 16, you played as a baby or something, small body big head, you could play as a light skiined one and a dark skinned one.(maybe a sequal? for a dark skin.) the last level you played in was a dinasaurs mouth i think and i cant really rember anything else after that.... anyways if you could help me i would really appreciate it thx. i think the turbo grafix 16 and pc engine is the same thing right?

Hm?
The backgrounds are screwed up for me in Bonk 1?!
Are there two different versions?
Or are you playing PC-Genjin?

EHY THX GUYS!!!!!!! anwyas i going to see if you can find this game because my big bro rembers it back when we played it, we can only rember 2 games bonk and that one game. he said it was really hard, had something to do with swords, really fun, sorta like link maybe. i don't expect you guys to find this one, so i'll try searching for it, but if you think you know it please just post a title. anyways thx guys. going to see if i can get some cables for my turbo grafix 16 and get a couple games and see if my system still works lol :D

Guy with a sword? Killing monsters? Side-scroller?

I know - Wonderboy in Monster world... or the one after it; something like that.
There's actually (IMHO) a better one available for SMS/GG (i.e. manages saves better and doesn't clip the screen at all) but that's the name of the game.

Back