Look In The Mirror

craigix said:
big dude said:
Please quit blaming the chinese for the problems that were created soley by a brit. im so sick of this hero worship of the almight without a conscience craigxyz. he is the problem, not the chinese . he is saying what ever he needs to to keep people from canceling their preorders. the chinese invented typewritten print while the brits were still ruunning around in animal skins.so it is written , so it shall be done.

Well, you know, if us Brits are so stupid, why are you speaking our language?

well to be fair, going as far back as languages go, its a failed comment

English = Anglo-Saxon, French, Latin and Ancient Greek
With influence from the Celtic language

Comparing Nationalitys, and Language is always a losing battle, every one influenced each other,
We all came form the same area

The only thing which could be semi-fair ;) would be compare nationalitys as they are today or have been over the last 30 years. Such as recent elections (which are supposed to represent the majority)

Also its both partys fault, i wouldnt pin it on one guy
Translators should have been brought in, on first contact (both partys at fault for this)

Last edited by a moderator:
j6cubic said:
Please stop making sense. You're ruining the thread. :D
+1

vampires5.jpg

BackAssward said:
(not to mention, I think it should be "we Americans" not 'us'... but that kinda makes the point also)
Are you accusing me of making a gramatical error?

For all you know I might have intended that to read "United States Americans", That is, citizens of the American continent, from the United States.

Sure, it'd still be a capitalization error, but I can live with that.

craigix said:
big dude said:
Please quit blaming the chinese for the problems that were created soley by a brit. im so sick of this hero worship of the almight without a conscience craigxyz. he is the problem, not the chinese . he is saying what ever he needs to to keep people from canceling their preorders. the chinese invented typewritten print while the brits were still ruunning around in animal skins.so it is written , so it shall be done.

Well, you know, if us Brits are so stupid, why are you speaking our language?

It'd stopped being your language quite some time ago. :)

Never the less it is unquestionably the 'english' language, despite it's formation and origins

Gruso said:
Panda on Slide.jpg
I think it actually would've been funnier just seeing a panda on a slide, no text or explanation or context whatsoever.
BTW has everyone here seen the sneezing panda video? It's soooo cute.

rabidpoobear said:
atomicthumbs said:
Oh man, do you have a higher res version of this? I think this is my Pandora wallpaper.

Reverse image search, powered by TinEye:

039.jpg

(Highest resolution that could find)

Also, good idea.

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 72
0034112.jpg

I don;t know how or why this image exists, I just know that the world is a better place for it.

Sugar_Kane said:
0034112.jpg

I don;t know how or why this image exists, I just know that the world is a better place for it.

My theory: taxidermy.

There you go, I killed your dream. :p

Back