Look In The Mirror

craigix said:
Well, you know, if us Brits are so stupid, why are you speaking our language?
Probably because us Americans fixed it up for you.

(You're welcome.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun fact: According to some linguists American Appalachian English is closest to what was spoken in either place during the 17th century.

Lunatic said:
Fun fact: According to some linguists American Appalachian English is closest to what was spoken in either place during the 17th century.
That is fun! more facts please mr. Cat!

No, the original poster is completely right. Back when the Brits were still banging stones together to make fire, China already had a well-going space program based on atomic rockets. Unfortunately there was a slight mishap during the ascent of one rocket and it made what's now called the Gulf of Mexico. But hey, at least that made space for the emergence of the mammal.

China again outperformed everyone during the reign of the squirrels, which was tragically cut short when European tribes invaded China with pointy, smelly sticks and the Chinese decided to strike back with their semi-sentient neutronium war nanites - which, due to a programming error, consumed all sentient squirrels on the planet, leaving no trace of their civilization.

Even during history as we know it China has constantly been at the very top, inventing things like fire, the number zero, democracy and the ARM architecture. In fact, they also invented craigix (putting him into Britain because the Chinese capacity for ingenuity was already strained) and his brilliant work would've long been done if it weren't for the diabolical craigixyz who wants to do... something bad... to someone. Sorry, the Chinese Bureau of Investigation is still working on the case. Whatever it is, it must be evil because it's not Chinese.

In any case we should all look in the mirror and be angry at what we see there because quite seriously, that shirt you're wearing looks horrible, man.

Everyone Shut up!

This guy may be from the chinese factory!

chinese-pollution.jpg

VRAndy said:
craigix said:
Well, you know, if us Brits are so stupid, why are you speaking our language?
Probably because us Americans fixed it up for you.

(You're welcome.)

True, all I have to say to the nay sayers is: Y'all 'aint right. (not to mention, I think it should be "we Americans" not 'us'... but that kinda makes the point also)

To be fair, it's not like English is an England invention. It came from a Northern Germanic language, uses tons of Greek and Latin. Not to mention all the words from other Languages such as French. England basically co-opted a bunch of other Languages then slapped their name on it.

Stop trying to have a meaningful discussion!

The-Peoples-Cube_cu.jpg

lolwut_china.jpg

Unrelated:
billy-mays-nineteen-ninety-five-dollar-bill.jpg

Attachments

• The-Peoples-Cube_cu.jpg
    The-Peoples-Cube_cu.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 86
AINT IT SEXY!?!?
Isn't the best photo. I'll find a better one later.. It's my pretty trail bike.

wr.jpg

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 82
kingoddball said:
AINT IT SEXY!?!?

wr.jpg
It has the monster logo on it. It can't be too great.

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 82
Chest Rockwell said:
kingoddball said:
AINT IT SEXY!?!?

wr.jpg
It has the monster logo on it. It can't be too great.

Go_fuck_yourself.png
!!!!

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 81
  • Go_fuck_yourself.png
    Go_fuck_yourself.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 91
Back