Long Charging Time

lnx64

Ok, so I plugged the Caanoo in to charge at 6pm from dead nothing. It's now 2am, and it's STILL charging.

Battery dead? I haven't even had this thing for half a year yet.

I just got my Caanoo and it does seem to take a LONG time to charge. It also doesn't last as long as my Wiz which I suppose is understandable because of larger screen, etc. It just seems like it takes more time to charge it than to play it. Who knows, I might have messed it up by not initially charging it properly, but I am pretty sure I didn't do anything I didn't do with my Wiz when I got it.

Are you loading via USB -> PC? I use this one and it seems to reduce loading times by let´s say a third.
USBPA250V-5V.jpg

I've tried multiple charging sources, high amperage USB chargers, my Macs USB port (the cinema displays USB ports too which are higher than normal amperage also) and still takes hours and hours.

Up to 4 hours has been the longest time to charge for my Caanoo, so if yours is still charging after 8 hours, something went wrong. Does it still fully charge to 100 percent?

How long have you had it? It takes a few charge/discharge cycles for the battery to work normally.

Hi , people new to this my question is that i need caanoo charger with wall pin (u.k). & there ar so many alternatives im getting confused chould somebody pls send me a link for a charger thats cheap and wrks well. (Sorry if already answered).

Hi, i've got it charging just bought original usb frm gp2x europe, usig wall 3pin charger 1000amp. Wrks good.

Hi, doesnt matter,i've got it charging just bought original usb frm gp2x europe, usig wall 3pin charger 1000amp. Wrks good.

Doesnt matter, i bought usb frm gp2x europe and wall charger frm amazon both wrk great.

Back