Loads Of Videogame Gear (revised)

Done, assuming payment is a method I can do, and you can get it here before the 14th.

edit: If not, I can still do it. It'll just be to my uni term-time address.

Jaw out of interest have you posted my stuff back yet?. It being nearly 4 months and all <_<

ffs. i bet you ain't even considered sending me the n64 back, despite all of this hastle. i'm 99% sure i've sent you the carts back. i diddn't actually deal with the post office, my mate did because i've got a full time job to attend to and we would not be wanting to wait till saturday would we.

i've done a buttload of deals on here, and never had a major problem (even done deals with you in the past iirc without any issue) i don't understand why you need to make an issue out of this.

ffs. i bet you ain't even considered sending me the n64 back, despite all of this hastle. i'm 99% sure i've sent you the carts back. i diddn't actually deal with the post office, my mate did because i've got a full time job to attend to and we would not be wanting to wait till saturday would we.

i've done a buttload of deals on here, and never had a major problem (even done deals with you in the past iirc without any issue) i don't understand why you need to make an issue out of this.
Mate I havent considered sending the n64 back because you have proved yourself UNTRUSTWORTHY you have been sending me an amiga for over 4 months and I haven't received anything you claim to have sent the stuff and yet there has been no letter through the door or any receipts from you. Ill send your n64 back when I receive my stuff which doesn't look like any time soon. Your not the only one with a job but yet I managed to send you your stuff on time . I doubt you even have my address. In fact to prove your not full of shit send me a pm with my addy in.

Last edited by a moderator:
sent. copied it off the box of the returned amiga.
Listen mate im not trying to be a dick but even you must admit 4 months is a long time just send back the carts and i can send out the n64 then we can put this whole mess behind us

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. it's out of my hands now, the games should be on the way back anyway now, as my mate has sent them out, and another guy just got something else on saturday i gave him at the same time to post, it should be on recorded anyway so i'll get you that.

hes a trustworthy guy, I bought Mario Kart 64 and Skid Marks for the Amiga off him (Im sure it was him :) ) and recevied them fast...

Anyway, Postoffice insures things upto £21 or something, Maybe you could fill a claim ot as long as you got Proof of postage :)

BAck to the Fruit Machine, Where abouts are you in the UK??

Thanks

yea very trustworthy swapped my ds for his gp32 done it without a hassle

Firstly, Jaw, would you be able to ship to the US?

Secondly, How much would you want for this stuff?

R Type III - The third lightning
Killer Instinct
Street fighter 2 turbo
Zelda 3 a link to the past
Battletoads
Super advantage stick
Legend of zelda ocarina of time
Boxed Green Controler (n64)
Unboxed Controler Pack

Just wondering... :)

Apple mac 12" monitor + some mac software/games (sim city etc)

How much?

EDIT: Is it just the monitor or is it the monitoe+mac in 1 type thing?

Back