Loads Of Videogame Gear (revised)

hold that nes....psymastr may want it.

ill ask him now.....

edit: scratch that, he seems to be complaining about the hookups. 6 US bucks is a good deal though. How much shipped to the US?

Jaw posted on Oct 20 2005 at 03:39 PM said:
would cost about £6. might be less if i take the metal shielding out of it ;) if you want me to do that, i'll take the reigeon lockout off the system so you can play all games on it.
um i guess...i never had that region problem, and i had 3 nes's (2 now, cuz one got flooded in my garage).

i've never heard of "metal shielding". It wont change the system cosmetically, will it?

if not, deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i'm guessing you're in the us, so you would only be able to play pal games without the lockout.

i've taken lockout off now anyway ;)

sheilding does bugger all apart from help with the grounding, and make the system more of a pain in the arse to get into :)

i think taking the sheilding off has knocked a quid off the postage.

so full cost of it now would be £8 including postage.

OK, pack up Wizards&warriors2, Duckhunt, To the Earth, the 24 in 1 GG cart, and the Bomberman2, and tell me the final price/postage.

OH, what was your PayPal again?

Allready got the DrMario/Tetris pack, maybe I should do an inventory more often. :rolleyes:

I'll take the NES stuff that you have left along with the two dead ST-V boards. Please PM me.

nes has gone now afaik, the modulator only outputs 50hz anyway, the lockout only changes the games it will accept.

johnno, you got the n64 stuff yet?
i'm struggling to find a box to fit the amiga in with it's box (it's huge!)

Jaw posted on Oct 24 2005 at 12:47 PM said:
nes has gone now afaik, the modulator only outputs 50hz anyway, the lockout only changes the games it will accept.

johnno, you got the n64 stuff yet?
i'm struggling to find a box to fit the amiga in with it's box (it's huge!)
Yeah 64 stuff arrived I sent you a Pm ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have F-Zero X, if so how much would you sell it for mister? (flutters eyelids)

Back