List Of Emulators

There was this guy around here that was good at making Atari ST emus (among other things). I wonder if a port for the Wiz was in the works :ph34r:

nice topic m8
thank u
do u know if there is a amgia emulator for wiz?i have listen there is one for old gp2x..does nt run for wiz?

Oddly enough I was thinking of creating this very type of thread, and remembered about this one, thanks jacksterson :)

Stickied!

Addition: May I ask how up to date this is and now that it's been pinned could you keep the original post up to date, also would you mind if I updated the original post myself if the need be?

DurTahar posted on May 20 2009 at 05:08 PM said:
If we're asking here, is anyone porting Scummvm right now?
never heard of this thing before but sounds awesome, would said program be able to handle blade runner (effing love that game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spykez said:
never heard of this thing before but sounds awesome, would said program be able to handle blade runner (effing love that game)

http://scummvm.org/compatibility/

Looks like a no, sorry.

This may be a good time to start righting a detailed selection of pages per Wiz emulator on the wiki.

GP2X Wiz Wiki

Edit: I was gonna clean up the emulators page myself, but it doesn't even seem to support table formatting on that wiki!

RupeeClock said:
This may be a good time to start righting a detailed selection of pages per Wiz emulator on the wiki.

GP2X Wiz Wiki

Edit: I was gonna clean up the emulators page myself, but it doesn't even seem to support table formatting on that wiki!

http://www.gp2xwiz.co.uk/wiki/Emulators

Better late than never. I added a full list with links to their locations on the Wiz Archive at Openhandhelds. Jacksterson doesn't seem to be active on the forums anymore. Any chance a mod can edit his opening post? Or sticky a new thread with my list?

The Wiz and Caanoo categories are now only one so why don't add Caanoo emulators? I think it will be very useful! :D

Back