Linux Is Too Unfriendly

I think werty should not be banned. EVER! I think we should rather integrate a script which will automatically lol-file his posts.

I wonder who scripted that thing. That's one nice bot ^^

I think we need to give werty a memory upgrade :D

One moment he's trying to glue a 100GB HDD to a gp2x, and then next he wants everything in 200kB :D
(http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=34464&st=0&p=490420&#entry490420)

Last edited by a moderator:
The same user name does similar style posts on the gbadev forum but pushed writing a complete system without using anything by assembly. The indention style is the same as well as the randomness of the posts. We thought it was a bot ....

Gary Miller posted on Mar 27 2007 at 09:02 AM said:
The same user name does similar style posts on the gbadev forum but pushed writing a complete system without using anything by assembly. The indention style is the same as well as the randomness of the posts. We thought it was a bot ....
http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=12619 :lol:

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 26 2007 at 12:00 AM said:
I think werty should not be banned. EVER! I think we should rather integrate a script which will automatically lol-file his posts.

I wonder who scripted that thing. That's one nice bot ^^

Seconded.

steady on..

what i think we're seeing here is brilliance of a magnitude none of us are ready to comprehend.

they say geniuses (genii? what?) boarder on insanity. Back in his day, Gallileo was locked in a tower for daring to suggest some of his radical ideas.

Clearly all we're seeing here is eccentric genius at a level the world isn't ready for.

rooster posted on Mar 27 2007 at 05:16 PM said:
steady on..

what i think we're seeing here is brilliance of a magnitude none of us are ready to comprehend.

they say geniuses (genii? what?) boarder on insanity. Back in his day, Gallileo was locked in a tower for daring to suggest some of his radical ideas.

Clearly all we're seeing here is eccentric genius at a level the world isn't ready for.

Galileo was placed under house arrest, most of which took place at his villa near Florence. The tower does sound more dramatic though ;)

I will redifine all programming standards NOW !
^awesome

Goob said:
Piping his output to /dev/null is highly recommended :)
Actually you can't pipe output to another stream you can only pipe stdout to stdin, to write stdout to another stream you need to use >

Back