Linux Gamers

Wow. That's bad, really, really bad.

Speaking as someone who did hobbyist reporting for years and years, back before the intarwebz was quite so popular and before the term "blog" was coined, there's just no excuse for that. It's not that hard to read some facts on a message board, compile them into a few sentences and paste them to a news page. It just isn't. Jumbling things up that bad is just pure unadulterated stupidity on parade.

Haha, the numbers are so off. Its almost an obvious attempt at 'mis-reading' the correct amount.

600 LCDs/4000 Units.

Article says 400 LCDs/6000 units.

I actually LOL'd when I saw it.

mechanizeddeath said:
Wow, what a moron.

I believe this is where a "facepalm.jpg" is normally inserted. :lol:
This one's amazingly craptacular, especially considering that they USUALLY don't that far off into the rough like this. And, yeah...this is where a facepalm would go... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it's been corrected, now, and the statement that only "400" of the first batch were going to be delivered has been removed, also.

I'm guessing they got a lot of pissed off comments (I know they got one from me)...

picard-facepalm.jpg

The facts ain't even right!

EDIT
Delivery problems with Pandora Game Console *Updated*

It think they noticed. But now we 640 screens for 3.8 pandoras.

Oh dear!

They still do a good job of making it sound like those 640 LCDs are the only ones being supplied and no more are coming. "So far" would have been a nice addition to that article.

Back