Release LibreOffice launcher

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Du to popular demands, here are some launcher for each of the 6 application of the LibreOffice package. Those are individual PND, so they all have a unique icon.

Note that you need LibreOffice PND for the launchers to run (they are just that, launcher).

Here is Base.
icon.png

Here is Calc.
icon.png

Here is Draw.
icon.png

Here is Impress.
icon.png

Here is Math.
icon.png

Here is Writer.
icon.png

History log

=========

Build 01

-----------

* Initial release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ptitseb didn't want to upload the big LO again.

And maybe he wanted to give the user the choice if he wants to spam his menu with 6 entries.

I think Ptitseb didn't want to upload the big LO again.

And maybe he wanted to give the user the choice if he wants to spam his menu with 6 entries.

Also, individual icons.
Yes, for all those reason :)

But I agree having the launcher separated from the main PND is not really practical. But I already have too menu menu entry myself ;)

Could you please update the PND?

It has problems with transparent backgrounds of images and still crashes when starting a presentation with DIsplayLink enabled.

Also it's been a while since there was an update of LO.

So if you have it on your dev SD then you might recompile the new sources and maybe fix the 2 bugs.

(As my computer crashed I now have to use the Pandora for everything and I'd like to continue working on Presentations this week.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please update the PND?

It has problems with transparent backgrounds of images and still crashes when starting a presentation with DIsplayLink enabled.

Also it's been a while since there was an update of LO.

So if you have it on your dev SD then you might recompile the new sources and maybe fix the 2 bugs.

(As my computer crashed I now have to use the Pandora for everything and I'd like to continue working on Presentations this week.)
Yes, it's been a while, I know. I'm still short on space on my dev SDCard and I have to finish the gcc 4.9.0 compilation I have launched first. Then, if the new gcc is OK, I make more space and launch a new updated build. That will probably occupy me for many days anyway, don't expect a new build for tomorrow :(

Back