libflashplayer.so from Android phone?

You are right Askarus =S

I am experiencing some trouble / performance issues

with some videos as well, even at 1.2 ghz clockspeed.

There really wasn't much work done by me, just requested the plugin from ti. Thank you for your kind offer, but no rewards please. If you find it useful, that's good enough for me.   

Ah, that makes sense. Still it's a major improvement, no longer is it embarrassing to show the Pandora's Flash capability (red bar and grey fullscreen).

Not great but much better  ;)  .

The videos I tested run fluid on 360p but rameskip is still noticeable. 

(I know it's no real frameskip but it looks like one)

I didn't get it running for other browsers.

Maybe I have to rename it.

Qupilla and Arora would be my favourite ones.

As Qupzlla has real full screen it might be little better for games.

FireFox needs too much RAM for the game I want to play.
Hmm, can we really expect any better given the Pandora's current video decode and graphical capabilities? Aside from a lighter browser handling it, what could be done to optimize it?

Arora and Qupzilla use the same version of QtWebKit I assume. Same behavour, so probably something inside QtWebKit.

For Arora, I built a brand new Qt & QtWebKit (it was not for Arora, I built QT for Codeblocks, QtWebKit comes with it, I found the Sample browser cool, so I search a full browser and found Arora, which is the sample browser completed). Netscape plugin should be in, but I'll check some day.

For jumanji and midori, a bunch of libs from the firefox PND was included, as they were required by flash, and they weren't on NAND

I did a bit of debug with Arora, and I don't think I have a dependancy issue. At least, the libfalshplayer register for the flash/blabla mime type, so at least the lib is in memory, but then, it doesn't want to run with youtube, but I don't know why.

Tried it with Midori.

Can play Youtube videos but my flash game doesn't load (loads with firfox).

Is this plug in from Ti?

Coz. seems exactly same binary size.

If this plug-in from Ti here is some information.

Introduction:

This package contains Flash11 plugin for TI ARM Cortex-A8 Linux platforms (See System requirements below).

Only NEON multimedia acceleration is supported with this version of the plugin.

This release is meant for customers who intend to primarily use the Graphics features of Flash11.

New features:

- New features of Flash11 are documented in the below Adobe website.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/whats-new-flash-player11.html

- Performance in most of the Vector rendering paths has been improved considerably.

Target Platform Requirements:

- GTK version >= 2.0, 

- Firefox 3.6.6 or greater

- Angstrom, or Ubuntu distributions with X11 support

- ALSA for audio

- Mouse/Keyboard for interaction

- 1 GHz Cortex-A8 CPU

- 512 MB RAM

Limitations:

- Full screen playback will be considerably slower compared to the DSP accelerated version

Back