Lemonboy Vsync Clock?

Deevoh

Still Fresh
What's your usual config for using Lemonboy?
Mine's underclocked at 200mhz, with a vsync clock of 420, sound on..

The diagonal tear is much more noticeable with the vsync clock so high, yet when I turn it down to 310 or less.. the FPS jumps up to 80, making games super fast.

Is there a way I could slow down the emulator or something? My settings seem really off.

It would freeze all the time before the first opening cutscene in Zelda Oracle of Ages, and Seasons too, but for some reason it works now..

Deevoh said:
What's your usual config for using Lemonboy?
Mine's underclocked at 200mhz, with a vsync clock of 420, sound on..

The diagonal tear is much more noticeable with the vsync clock so high, yet when I turn it down to 310 or less.. the FPS jumps up to 80, making games super fast.

Is there a way I could slow down the emulator or something? My settings seem really off.

It would freeze all the time before the first opening cutscene in Zelda Oracle of Ages, and Seasons too, but for some reason it works now..

1. Set your clock higher to like 500-600 Mhz, higher is better
2. Pick a game and adjust the vsync clock until you get 60 fps (once you have a number it should work for everything)
3. Now you can underclock, if you lose frames then your clocking too low

Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask, why is higher better? I know there isn't THAT much of a difference between high-clocked and low-clocked battery life.. I just thought underclocking (when you can) is better for the Wiz`s overall lifespan.

Then again, I`m still a noob when it comes to this stuff, haha

Back