(Left) Nub in Android?

fullmin

Still Fresh
Hi folks!

I there currently any way to use the nubs for controlling games on Android? Like in emulators as n64oid...

Thanks for your help!

Edit: So as of August 2013 there seems to be no way to use the nub as a controller on Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the program.. some actually see the left nub as a mouse device and will use it accordingly.

The issue is more of a hardware/drivers one. Hopefully the P2 will fix any issues like that as it will shipp with Android

It's not a hardware or driver issue. The Pandora 2 if and when it comes out won't magically make everything work without lots of hard work done by someone. If someone was interested and had the skill set to do so the same work can be done with the current Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the typical Android user has neither skill nor interest, which is actually an important feature in selling him badly packaged recompiles (and just to make it clear: I'm explicitly not talking about Drastic, which is obviously the result of very hard work). The one missing aditional user feature for total marketing bliss is unfortuantely only available in Apple users: more money than brains.

Hi folks!

Thanks for all your replies! 

But seems like I have to take it as a "nay"... :(

I will update my first post, too.

Back